Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

KNew there was something funny with the way Hogan disliked Patrick from Tough Enough.

With today's revelations I had to share some of the better Hogan memes going around

11218611_1049482795084623_5481299036869089626_n.jpg
11737881_1049484928417743_4642732188193306762_n.jpg
11753647_1606851599604363_3514967612801426544_n.jpg
11800404_10204281387976817_5705065525508536490_n.jpg

Hogan's demise reminds me of another international hero's downfall.....

In fairness he can't be expected to recognise them. The stupidity is him retweeting in the first place. He should lay low for a while

Agree to all of that. Why is he busy retweeting people to prove his innocence. Hes an idiot, he should have got on top of this before it was "leaked". This was done around 8 years ago. He should have recently talked with WWE about this, then released a statement saying hes done / said things hes not proud of and it isnt him (he was in a time in his life where everything was against him and he lashed out at everybody, etc).

Now it just seems like hes apologising for being caught rather than for what he said. Still, quite funny that hes retweeting that haha.

Hogans Twitter feed! :lol::lol:

Ok I can understand him not knowing some of the people but Madeleine McCann? Josef Fritzel? Some of the photo shop is as well is so bad! What a feckin idiot!

I've known plenty of racist in my life, My own father was one. I still love him and respect him more then anyone in my life.

Why does someone's views of something need to change how you look at them? Our views is what makes us human right or wrong and what prevents us from becoming mindless robots.

Im just reading some wrestling forums and their opinions about Hogan and holy crap does it paint wrestling fans in a bad light.
You can't discriminate against a racist! Discrimination is bad!

Ok I can understand him not knowing some of the people but Madeleine McCann? Josef Fritzel? Some of the photo shop is as well is so bad! What a feckin idiot!

Why would he know who Madeline McCann is? I have no idea about any missing girls in America.
Josef Fritzel is more understandable, but again, American news is very insular.

:lol: How in the blue hell would he know who Madeleine McCann is?

The more I think about it the more i'm pissed about Kevin Owens' loss to Cena, the manner in which he lost and the fact that their program looks as if its done. The big blow for me was when I saw Owens among the midcarders trying to pull Lesnar/Taker apart. If Vince thinks hes not good enough to be in the main event picture from the promos he cut and the matches he had with Cena then he really is going senile. I know that he only got called up to RAW recently but in my mind KO doesnt even need to be in NXT even though its great that he is.

Ultimately Cena was always going over. It's ridiculous.