Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

So if Owens wins the US title, which I hope he does, he has ready made feuds / matches with Cesaro and Rusev.

The last two episodes of RAW have been a mix of the sublime and the absolutely ridiculous. I know it's always a bit hit and miss, but it's be so contrasting recently. Some great matches, some amazing segments and promos mixed with some of the worst ever.

What's everyone's predictions for the Rollins/Lesnar fight?

So...shits gonna get real in the next few days.

Taker and Sting supposedly both back On Sunday and Monday.

Cena has really stepped up his game recently, has had some great matches and made much needed additions to his moveset. Made me laugh when he kept trying to talk his "symbol of excellence and competition" bollocks over the commentators when Cesaro was doing mad shit :lol:

Heyman heel turn at Battleground? Failed Sheamus cash in leading to a DQ? I don't think Brock will take the title anyway.

Probably an unpopular opinion but really couldn't care at this point weather Taker comes back at any point, give him his well deserved HoF spot and move on.

He hasn't had a decent match since Punk, the Lesnar and Wyatt matches were feckin awful. Anytime he comes back the matches are just thrown together at the last minute or without an build from Taker at all.

As for Sting, never been a fan of his at all. Never saw the hype in him at all. Cheesy as feck originally, mild interest as the Crow rip off and then he was just an old fart who still had the same old limited move set.

Last edited:
Raw was pretty good this week have to say, some odd booking decisions in the US Title picture. Didn't make any sense to have the face with a huge advantage (more so when its super cena).

The title picture stuff was done very well, enjoyed all of it. Heyman, Lesnar and Rollins were all great.

Looking forward to a great PPV now on Sunday! :)

'Kin Ell @LilRicky...more like Lil Pricky...amirite?

I knew anyway.

11024128_1605315236373007_333456656_n.jpg

Yes an ill thought out name choice, that I am now stuck with! :lol:

Its like a mix of Little Jimmy and Pretty Ricky. Didnt know you were such a big RTruth fan.

Raw was pretty good this week have to say, some odd booking decisions in the US Title picture. Didn't make any sense to have the face with a huge advantage (more so when its super cena).

The title picture stuff was done very well, enjoyed all of it. Heyman, Lesnar and Rollins were all great.

Looking forward to a great PPV now on Sunday! :)

I really liked that actually. Something different from the usual formula. They should do that more often. I thought something cheesy was gonna happen like Cena deliberately getting counted out cos he didn't wanna pick up such an easy win

^ @soap

I agree. I liked the route they took, with cena knowing whilst the triple threat was happening that it was advantage him, to him actually showing that during the match before Rusev got the submission on him (and it ended with interference like that). All men involved came out stronger imo.

I really hope the continue to use Cesaro in a way. Having Owens win the title and then Cesaro and Rusev gunning for him would be a lot more interesting than the Rusev/Ziggler/Lana/Summer love thing they have going on. Rusevn has been on a downward turn since WM. He came out on a mother freakin Tank.

Probably an unpopular opinion but really couldn't care at this point weather Taker comes back at any point, give him his well deserved HoF spot and move on.

He hasn't had a decent match since Punk, the Lesnar and Wyatt matches were feckin awful. Anytime he comes back the matches are just thrown together at the last minute or without an build from Taker at all.

As for Sting, never been a fan of his at all. Never saw the hype in him at all. Cheesy as feck originally, mild interest as the Crow rip off and then he was just an old fart who still had the same old limited move set.

I think this will lead to his retirement, we'll see him at Battleground, a match at Summer Slam, and possible at Survivor Series due to it being his 25 anniversary. Then i think we'll get his retirement match at Wrestlemania. Apparently Kane is due to retire as well so maybe they will have one last story.

What's that? Rollins winning due to a Taker distraction?

Possibly, maybe a no contest due to what both Brock + Seth did to Kane? Personally i was hoping for a shock, clean, Rollins win. Especially as they've made a deal of him being one on one (JJ + Kane 'Injured') and stops to the predictability of Brock winning, disappearing and only to re-appear to squash someone at Summerslam. Given how Heyman has mentioned Undertaker twice the last two weeks, and a lot on this weeks Raw, i would guess that they will have Brock vs Undertaker at Summerslam and then have Undertaker write Brock off till next year.

I think the brothers should go out together in a blaze of glory (maybe literally).

Christ on a cracker! That's harsh!

Reminds me of Howards dad in the Big Bang and they found the letter from his dad! In the feels is right!

Remember Virgil? He needs our help....

"Remember me? I am Mike Jones AKA Wrestling Superstar Virgil. I am the real deal. I have been around the world 30 times and my life has always been about the hustle. I started out in the old WWF as the bodyguard of the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase and said to myself now it is now MY TIME to be the Millionaire. If you have watched wrestling than you know who I am. I will inspire you that million dollar dreams can come true. Show your love for your favorite wrestler ever by giving me $1, $10, $100, s--t $1000 and make me a MILLIONAIRE. You could make this happen and I will forever be grateful. Everyday I hustle and now I am trying to show the world that this dog can be taught new tricks!"

http://www.gofundme.com/makevirgilamillion

$80 raised in 17 days.