Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Agreed. Given Harper/Rowan gave the 3D (havent seen em since) and tweeted Bubba thought they were going to do something there.
Also Didnt Bubba get signed back with TNA?

He looked great at the Rumble. I barely watch TNA but I understand he had a really good singles career there. WWE could use a few more experienced hands who can still do it in the ring.

He looked great at the Rumble. I barely watch TNA but I understand he had a really good singles career there. WWE could use a few more experienced hands who can still do it in the ring.

I thought he was a fantastic "bully" character. Came of as a badass heel that you could really hate. He did look great in the Rumble. I was really hoping for Dudleys to be added to the growing tag division which was starting to get awesome as well.

And hes then gone and done something to them which was my initial point when you brought that up. With Cesaro nothing. Now if he goes and does something to Cesaro next week or soon, ill hold my hands up and say "i rushed the gun and its well thought out".

Saying that, I wouldnt be surprised if we see that match now before Battleground.

In context it makes no sense for him to attack Cesaro on Raw, Cena is the one that he should attack and did!

Devon doesn't want to be on the road and they have no interest in Bubba as a single, so they're staying with TNA/indies.

They don't really offer anything anymore tbh.

I'd rather see them than the Ascension or Prime Time Players any day of the week and I really don't think that's just nostalgia. Tag matches at the moment mostly get fast-forwarded.

If D-von doesn't wanna do it though, fair enough. That's a shame for me.

mubMYjb.gif

Watching Armageddon 2000 on the WWE Network currently. In case you've forgotten, it's the one with the 6 man Hell in a Cell. (HHH, Austin, Rock, Taker, Angle, Rikishi).

First of all - what a level of talent. Even if Rikishi was never really truly a main eventer, he was still good.

I love how throughout the PPV they have several back stage segments, highlighting the dangers of the cell. It really sells the main event.

Whilst the match isn't the best Cell match ever, I really wish they'd promote matches like how they did this main event again. Elimination Chamber doesn't even seem like the competitors are worried about being in it.

Imagine, Cesaro vs Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins vs Reigns vs Orton.

Last edited:
Watching Armageddon 2000 on the WWE Network currently. In case you've forgotten, it's the one with the 6 man Hell in a Cell. (HHH, Austin, Rock, Taker, Angle, Rikishi).

First of all - what a level of talent. Even if Rikishi was never really truly a main eventer, he was still good.

I love how throughout the PPV they have several back stage segments, highlighting the dangers of the cell. It really sells the main event.

Whilst the match isn't the best Cell match ever, I really wish they'd promote matches like how they did this main event again. Elimination Chamber doesn't even seem like the competitors are worried about being in it.

Rikishi is underrated as feck.

Me and my mate have been working through ppvs starting with the 99 royal rumble and up to backlash 2000 at the moment. Makes you realise that while when it was good back then it was better than anything we have now but also that when it was bad it was just as shit as now. We've sat through some absolute shit. Wrestlemania 2000, fecking hell it's bad.

Me and my mate have been working through ppvs starting with the 99 royal rumble and up to backlash 2000 at the moment. Makes you realise that while when it was good back then it was better than anything we have now but also that when it was bad it was just as shit as now. We've sat through some absolute shit. Wrestlemania 2000, fecking hell it's bad.

I think the match quality is much better now than it ever was. However, you were more invested in characters and stories back then that it didnt matter as much.

I think the match quality is much better now than it ever was. However, you were more invested in characters and stories back then that it didnt matter as much.

Depends what you judge as match quality really. Pure wrestling then yeah, though there are a lot of gems within the mid card (Scott too hotty vs dean malenko backlash 2000 is brilliant), I feel they purposely sacrificed wrestling for the story in the main event scene tbh, not that I'm complaining, matches like cactus jack vs triple h, austin vs triple h and triple h vs vince were pure rollercosters.

Agreed, as I said, you were more invested in stories / characters back then. Now whilst we have some good matches between two people, some of the times, youre wondering, why are they even facing each other?

This is missing Bayley ...

But this is awesome. All NXT divas on top here :D

I don't think Bayley would have suited that segment to be honest. Setting up a big tense stand off and then lovely, huggy Bayley and her happy music appearing would've been a bit weird.

Plus I think she's injured.

Vince groups the diva's together by race then puts all his black wrestlers in a match together in the next segment. classic

I know a lot of people suspected it was Charlotte and Sasha going up and teaming up with Paige but how they've done it is far better.

Sasha is an amazing heel, i don't think having her coming up and pair with a face team and then defend the NXT title as a heel would of really worked, and i don't think she would of fit in with the Bella's.

At least Paige has someone decent to wrestle now. Probably the best Diva but shes wasting it going against Bree, Alicia, Naomi and Tamina.. Nikki has improved a lot so she'll have the benefit of wrestling someone new as well.

Only downside is the inevitable tag team matches, instead of single feuds, that we'll get over the next few months.

I thought Fox looked out of place in that segment haha. TBH, I said Bayley, but I was initially hoping for all four women to come up together (like a fourhorsewomen type before the eventual who is the top woman amongst them).

I enjoyed that segment though. So obviously did the crowd there live which mattered. The NXT divas came off looking strong especially with the simultaneous submissions.

Charlotte and Sasha facing off this week on NXT for the title (after Charlotte tagged with Sasha as a favour and cashed in her "you owe me one" haha) Looking forward to that. Surprised they didnt hold that off until the Takeover in Brooklyn though.

potential HUGE news from Orlando.

Sasha and Charlotte have had a title rematch, with Sasha winning. Charlotte said goodbye after the match.

I suspect she isn't going to the main roster.

Daddy can have all the contacts you want, if the boss doesn't see your appeal (I'm fully with Vinnie and big Dunno on this) and on a huge contract for your level in a time when they're trying to cut costs, you're at risk.

:boring:

She's on a big contract, she's terrible and they're cutting costs. Not a difficult equation to think she's in serious risk of being cut.

Still suspect she's getting cut? Brilliant phelan, brilliant. Sure your dislike for her wasn't getting in the way of your views :lol:

Still suspect she's getting cut? Brilliant phelan, brilliant. Sure your dislike for her wasn't getting in the way of your views :lol:

Plans change. I knew she wasn't for call up and they did a big farewell, and I went the wrong way with that information. I was wrong. Simple.

Note how no one was cut at that time, which was massively unusual. They were terrified of more DeMott stuff coming out or it hitting mainstream media.

Plans change. I knew she wasn't for call up and they did a big farewell, and I went the wrong way with that information. I was wrong. Simple.

Note how no one was cut at that time, which was massively unusual. They were terrified of more DeMott stuff coming out or it hitting mainstream media.

That or ya know, Charlotte is actually a good worker like the majority of people agree and wasn't ever going to be cut?

Anybody that didn't see Raw, worth hunting out the triple threat match, cracking stuff :drool:

That or ya know, Charlotte is actually a good worker like the majority of people agree and wasn't ever going to be cut?

Anybody that didn't see Raw, worth hunting out the triple threat match, cracking stuff :drool:

Charlotte is really not a good worker, and showed as much last night with her sub-Erik Watts dropkick. She also has a rep as being bad and getting by on nepotism internally.

Agree on the triple threat, great match.

TBF, Phelans never liked Charlotte so he was always going to be biased that. Ive hardly heard any praise for her.

I was surprised he really went on the line though to say she was going to be cut given how cryptic his posts normally are regarding rumours / "ITK" stuff.