Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Quite difficult to see, but there's a short kid in a dark shirt.

Best way to spot him... He's lay under the door when it lands!

ffs :lol:

Read about that earlier, the kid was fine after a bit of treatment iirc.

Lesnar :lol::lol:

TBF, hes been in nearly every MOTY for a quite a few number of years (or at least candidates).

Yeah, he general always brings in it in big matches with the right opponents... but this year, he's had an incredible number of top quality matches.

Also, Lesnar is awesome.

High praise indeed!

Gotta give credit where it is due, Cena has had some fantastic matches of late. None more so than RAW this week vs Cesaro. Truly is mind boggling how Cesaro hasn't had at least one title reign as yet. The man is an absolute genetic freak!

Oh and his Triple gutwrench suplex & Cross face :drool::drool::drool::drool: Benoit!

How about that Cesaro/Cena match? Brilliant from end to end, definitely in the top 10 best wwe matches this year. Some people have pointed out that people have been kicking out of the AA far too much which I sorta agree with but at the same time it makes things really exciting if done in moderation. Anyways for me WWE MOTY is between the triple threat at the rumble and the first Cena/KO match.

How about that Cesaro/Cena match? Brilliant from end to end, definitely in the top 10 best wwe matches this year. Some people have pointed out that people have been kicking out of the AA far too much which I sorta agree with but at the same time it makes things really exciting if done in moderation. Anyways for me WWE MOTY is between the triple threat at the rumble and the first Cena/KO match.
Excellent match. However I couldnt let myself enjoy it as much because I kept expecting Owens to interfere and ruin the ending again. Luckily he didn't though.

Excellent match. However I couldnt let myself enjoy it as much because I kept expecting Owens to interfere and ruin the ending again. Luckily he didn't though.

he didnt, but im so surprised given his character. He comes back out and takes an AA just like that and backs off again. Was a bit.. surprising. I was expecting Owens to come out and instead of going after Cena, to go after Cesaro which would have been different then point to Cena and say hes next or something. Oh well.

he didnt, but im so surprised given his character. He comes back out and takes an AA just like that and backs off again. Was a bit.. surprising. I was expecting Owens to come out and instead of going after Cena, to go after Cesaro which would have been different then point to Cena and say hes next or something. Oh well.

It fit Owens character perfectly, he's a petulant bully who hates it when people stand up to him. He tried to take out a guy who's just had a half hour match and is exhausted who saw him coming. Owens has backed down on a tonne of occasions when folk have stood up to him, whether it be Zayn, Joe or Cena.

Which would have been fine if he then did an attack on Cesaro as well given Cesaro stood up to him.

Hes backed down before but hes then gone and attacked them. Cesaro is the only one he let stand up to him and then... nothing.

So what do we reckon then folks, Will Owens get the win in the rubber match to make it 2-1 and win the US Title?

Very difficult one to call for me, honestly can't see which way it'll go. But if I was a gambling man and I had to bet on a winner I think Cena is gonna win, which for me is a real shame. I don't care how good he makes him look in the match, someone needs to beat Cena, by that I mean and up and comer, not a legit already made star such as Lesnar.

If Owen's loses it'll just have the same feeling as the rest Cena has cut through, Wyatt, Rusev etc etc....

As for the WWE title match, I reckon we will get a Reigns heel turn and he might. Rollins is most likely to retain, J&J security are out of storylines now going forward for the foreseeable future.

So what do we reckon then folks, Will Owens get the win in the rubber match to make it 2-1 and win the US Title?

Very difficult one to call for me, honestly can't see which way it'll go. But if I was a gambling man and I had to bet on a winner I think Cena is gonna win, which for me is a real shame. I don't care how good he makes him look in the match, someone needs to beat Cena, by that I mean and up and comer, not a legit already made star such as Lesnar.

If Owen's loses it'll just have the same feeling as the rest Cena has cut through, Wyatt, Rusev etc etc....

As for the WWE title match, I reckon we will get a Reigns heel turn and he might. Rollins is most likely to retain, J&J security are out of storylines now going forward for the foreseeable future.
I think he either wins and starts a fued with Cesaro for the US Title or he loses narrowly and in anger goes after the biggest dog in the yard - Lesnar, possibly costing him the main event - setting in motion Owens vs Lesnar for Summerslam.

Reckon at Summerslam we see -

HHH v Rollins
Lesnar vs Owens
Reigns vs Cena
Rusev vs Ziggler
IC Title???
Tag Title???
Womens Title???
Ambrose vs Cesaro???

Which would have been fine if he then did an attack on Cesaro as well given Cesaro stood up to him.

Hes backed down before but hes then gone and attacked them. Cesaro is the only one he let stand up to him and then... nothing.

Why would he go for Cesaro when he can lay out Cena, who he is actually going to fight in the foreseeable future?

It makes no sense.

I think he either wins and starts a fued with Cesaro for the US Title or he loses narrowly and in anger goes after the biggest dog in the yard - Lesnar, possibly costing him the main event - setting in motion Owens vs Lesnar for Summerslam.

HHH v Rollins
Lesnar vs Owens
Reigns vs Cena
Rusev vs Ziggler
IC Title???
Tag Title???
Womens Title???
Ambrose vs Cesaro???

Speaking of making no sense, what's the deal with everyone wanting Owens vs Lesnar? Think it through, there is no sense as to why you do that match. Owens revels in being the bigger guy, how could he do that with Brock? How could he come across as anything other than a cheap ripoff?

Summerslam is almost certainly:

Lesnar vs Reigns
Seth vs HHH
Rusev vs Ziggler (urgh please stop saddling Rusev asap)
Miz vs random midcarder it's impossible to care about. Ambrose maybe.
Sheamus vs Orton
multi woman match.
New Day vs Lucha Dragons or PTP maybe.

Why would he go for Cesaro when he can lay out Cena, who he is actually going to fight in the foreseeable future?

It makes no sense.

Speaking of making no sense, what's the deal with everyone wanting Owens vs Lesnar? Think it through, there is no sense as to why you do that match. Owens revels in being the bigger guy, how could he do that with Brock? How could he come across as anything other than a cheap ripoff?

Summerslam is almost certainly:

Lesnar vs Reigns
Seth vs HHH
Rusev vs Ziggler (urgh please stop saddling Rusev asap)
Miz vs random midcarder it's impossible to care about. Ambrose maybe.
Sheamus vs Orton
multi woman match.
New Day vs Lucha Dragons or PTP maybe.
Seriously? Both are brawlers, can wrestle, the build up can be good to great. Perfect combination. It's easily the main roster match that I'm looking forward to most when it happens.

HHH v Rollins
Lesnar vs Owens
Reigns vs Cena
Rusev vs Ziggler
IC Title???
Tag Title???
Womens Title???
Ambrose vs Cesaro???

Daaayamn! Owens v Lesnar would be feckin epic!! Again though I'd worry he'd just be fed to Lesnar. This is the problem that is continually recurring with WWE now.

That Summerslam line up is feckin impressive though! :) Just wondering why you'd put Reigns vs Cena though?

@phelans shorts - I actually think Owens v Lesnar makes perfect sense. It could be a similar story to Big Show and Ryback, basically Owens wants to prove to everyone he is the biggest, baddest and meanest in the WWE. How do you prove that? By beating Lesnar of course. I'd expect the story arc to be far more enjoyable the crap we've seen with Ryback and Show obviously :)

Only thing is though, I would expect Owens v Lesnar to be saved for Mania. I think anywhere else and it is probably a huge wasted opportunity. Next year is ideal, the Shield Trio should be fighting for the strap, whilst Owens v Lesnar could be great.

Daaayamn! Owens v Lesnar would be feckin epic!! Again though I'd worry he'd just be fed to Lesnar. This is the problem that is continually recurring with WWE now.

That Summerslam line up is feckin impressive though! :) Just wondering why you'd put Reigns vs Cena though?

@phelans shorts - I actually think Owens v Lesnar makes perfect sense. It could be a similar story to Big Show and Ryback, basically Owens wants to prove to everyone he is the biggest, baddest and meanest in the WWE. How do you prove that? By beating Lesnar of course. I'd expect the story arc to be far more enjoyable the crap we've seen with Ryback and Show obviously :)

Only thing is though, I would expect Owens v Lesnar to be saved for Mania. I think anywhere else and it is probably a huge wasted opportunity. Next year is ideal, the Shield Trio should be fighting for the strap, whilst Owens v Lesnar could be great.
I think it could work with Reigns as heel or face. Either works really, Reigns trying to prove himself as a face or trying to make an impact as a heel.

So he should be, if it were to happen. Lesnar is their most dominant force and their biggest attraction.
Not so sure...I reckon they see KO as something big and a massive opportunity.

There are plenty of other people for a big and massive opportunity to go against, it doesn't have to be the biggest draw in the business immediately after joining the roster. For one, it cheapens the entire rest of the roster and makes any future match against the unbelievable. All new talents should work their way through the roster. At least the upper mid card to build credibility. Otherwise a stars biggest marks want them to join the roster, beat the number 1 guy immediately and then what?

So he should be, if it were to happen. Lesnar is their most dominant force and their biggest attraction.

Don't get me wrong, huge Lesnar mark here but I honestly don't think a loss to Owens would hurt him that much. He would most likely get a win again down the line in a rematch, I'd imagine damage would be minimal.

Yep, I think Owens is Trips first big project and he is pushing him all the way. Vince I think has to give Trips the chance at least one time to see how he does pushing one guy from NXT into a main card feud and then onto bigger things around the title.

Don't get me wrong, huge Lesnar mark here but I honestly don't think a loss to Owens would hurt him that much. He would most likely get a win again down the line in a rematch, I'd imagine damage would be minimal.

Yep, I think Owens is Trips first big project and he is pushing him all the way. Vince I think has to give Trips the chance at least one time to see how he does pushing one guy from NXT into a main card feud and then onto bigger things around the title.

A loss to Lesnar wouldn't hurt Owens either. It would be more believable, and you could play on the 'came close, damn good job for a new guy' element. An instant win over Brock Lesnar and there's no point in KO wrestling another match in WWE ever again.

A loss to Lesnar wouldn't hurt Owens either. It would be more believable, and you could play on the 'came close, damn good job for a new guy' element. An instant win over Brock Lesnar and there's no point in KO wrestling another match in WWE ever again.

It all depends when that win happens, if it was Summerslam then yeah it would be pointless. If it was at Wrestlemania then it just propels him onto the next level. Lesnar could come back a year later for revenge at WM33.

Seriously? Both are brawlers, can wrestle, the build up can be good to great. Perfect combination. It's easily the main roster match that I'm looking forward to most when it happens.

How on earth does Owens come out of a Lesnar match looking good?

Owens entire act is based around his ability to throw people around, do you think he will be able to do that against Brock Lesnar? The two are too similar with too much of a disparity in how good they are at that role, and I love Owens.

The match just wouldn't work and it would kill all credibility Owens has.

It makes no sense.

youre missing the point. I agree with him going after Cena, but he just let Cesaro take his place in the match... and thats it. Nothing. Everybody hes backed down from, hes at least got back. With Cesaro, he just gave up an opportunity for the title on the night. That makes no sense.

youre missing the point. I agree with him going after Cena, but he just let Cesaro take his place in the match... and thats it. Nothing. Everybody hes backed down from, hes at least got back. With Cesaro, he just gave up an opportunity for the title on the night. That makes no sense.

alas it's you missing the point. Why would he go for Cesaro when he's got an opportunity to lay Cena out?

Why would he just give up his title shot? and dont say its because hes a bully that got confronted because hes hardly shown that so far.

Owens v Lesnar would be pretty shit in the near future. I don't see how either would benefit from that.

Owens v Rollins would be gold. Not sure how they can do it with them both being heels (I really like them both a heels as well) though.

Owens v Lesnar would be pretty shit in the near future. I don't see how either would benefit from that.

Agreed. The only outcome that would make sense would be Lesnar squashing him which shouldnt happen and serves no purpose. Lesnar has to be facing Reigns at Summerslam unless they do a second Rollins vs Lesnar match (screwjob finish at Battleground)

Why would he just give up his title shot? and dont say its because hes a bully that got confronted because hes hardly shown that so far.

Well he's shown it a tonne, running away when Bálor came out to save Riley, backing down from Samoa Joe on numerous occasions to name but a few.

Aside from that, Owens has a title match coming up, so he's hardly given up a shot and has just been confronted by a massive angry European who can weaken his opponent in said title match.

There are plenty of other people for a big and massive opportunity to go against, it doesn't have to be the biggest draw in the business immediately after joining the roster. For one, it cheapens the entire rest of the roster and makes any future match against the unbelievable. All new talents should work their way through the roster. At least the upper mid card to build credibility. Otherwise a stars biggest marks want them to join the roster, beat the number 1 guy immediately and then what?
Pretty sure that's what he has just done for the last month?

Well he's shown it a tonne, running away when Bálor came out to save Riley, backing down from Samoa Joe on numerous occasions to name but a few.

Aside from that, Owens has a title match coming up, so he's hardly given up a shot and has just been confronted by a massive angry European who can weaken his opponent in said title match.

And hes then gone and done something to them which was my initial point when you brought that up. With Cesaro nothing. Now if he goes and does something to Cesaro next week or soon, ill hold my hands up and say "i rushed the gun and its well thought out".

Saying that, I wouldnt be surprised if we see that match now before Battleground.

On a totally different note, why have the Dudley Boyz not been signed?

Agreed. Given Harper/Rowan gave the 3D (havent seen em since) and tweeted Bubba thought they were going to do something there.
Also Didnt Bubba get signed back with TNA?