Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Pretty much nailed on that he's deluding himself but there you go, he's not officially out yet.

Probably, but apparently this injury is a severe concussion rather than his neck injury.

Glad to see the Injury his fake, as said he came across quite angry/irritated/bitter/frustrated and seems opposite to how he's shown himself to be.

Didn't realise there was a book coming out. Can't wait to read it.

I'm currently reading Terry Funks, More Than Just Hardcore.

Was hoping for so much more from it, typical of Funks overly polite manner he has spent his entire time complimenting every wrestler he ever met! :) Such an incredible career he's had, was hoping for more details around his Japan matches, NWA in the old days, I'm hoping there's something more detailed about his ECW days.

Any other books posters here would recommend?

I believe Regal's book is supposed to be the best one out there, it's always being recommended to me (I will get around to it one of these days…) it's called Walking the Golden Mile I think.

I believe Regal's book is supposed to be the best one out there, it's always being recommended to me (I will get around to it one of these days…) it's called Walking the Golden Mile I think.

Must give it a read so, got a new e-reader and will fill it up with as many wrestling bios as I can.

Bret Harts books is meant to be great too, although very long. I imagine it will probably bore me to tears in certain parts.

Must give it a read so, got a new e-reader and will fill it up with as many wrestling bios as I can.

Bret Harts books is meant to be great too, although very long. I imagine it will probably bore me to tears in certain parts.
Harts is excellent, as is Jericho's first.

I enjoyed Hogans too, though it's almost parody, and he's completely insane. He reckons Andre was 2-300 pounds heavier than billed when he lifted him(800 pounds brother!), he wrestled more days than there were in a year due to timezones and his regular trips to Japan(yes, Hogan can time travel). Some of his early life stuff was good though, and the mistaken beliefs he had with bodybuilding when he was young.

Harts is excellent, as is Jericho's first.

I enjoyed Hogans too, though it's almost parody, and he's completely insane. He reckons Andre was 2-300 pounds heavier than billed when he lifted him(800 pounds brother!), he wrestled more days than there were in a year due to timezones and his regular trips to Japan(yes, Hogan can time travel). Some of his early life stuff was good though, and the mistaken beliefs he had with bodybuilding when he was young.

He nearly joined Metallica too, can't be forgetting that! ;)

I'm hearing rumours that wwe are possibly about to enter a working relationship with njpw! Weight has been added to the rumours by the fact that jushin liger will work the next nxt takeover show!

Imagine just a month after tna announce joining up with Gfpw wwe announce a relationship with njpw!

I'm hearing rumours that wwe are possibly about to enter a working relationship with njpw! Weight has been added to the rumours by the fact that jushin liger will work the next nxt takeover show!

Imagine just a month after tna announce joining up with Gfpw wwe announce a relationship with njpw!

Sadly there's been a few misconceptions, there's no deal with NXT and NJPW and there's no sign that there ever will be, Regal is being completely genuine when he says that it's just an arrangement with an old friend (although I wouldn't be surprised if Liger goes into the HOF next year).

The confusion comes from New Japan announcing they're creating their own NXT style system, this got lost in translation in early reports as NXT and NJPW aligning. NJPW are staying aligned with ROH and GFW though (well, if ROH don't throw their toys out of the pram over the Liger thing, which it seems they very possibly could)

Sadly there's been a few misconceptions, there's no deal with NXT and NJPW and there's no sign that there ever will be, Regal is being completely genuine when he says that it's just an arrangement with an old friend (although I wouldn't be surprised if Liger goes into the HOF next year).

The confusion comes from New Japan announcing they're creating their own NXT style system, this got lost in translation in early reports as NXT and NJPW aligning. NJPW are staying aligned with ROH and GFW though (well, if ROH don't throw their toys out of the pram over the Liger thing, which it seems they very possibly could)
:( You could have given me a couple of hours hope, buzz killington!

I imagine it's gonna be a heavily sanitised WWE book. If you haven't already, read Jericho's first book, "Around the World in Spandex." Genuinely hilarious

Yeah would probably be better if it had come out post-WWE career, but oh well. Read all of Jericho's, really good read.

Divas division finally getting revamped. I wouldn't mind if they entertained the idea of the divas test team title. Now they need to fix the tag team division. It is horrible.

Divas division finally getting revamped. I wouldn't mind if they entertained the idea of the divas test team title. Now they need to fix the tag team division. It is horrible.

IC title too!

Ryack, Big Show and Miz! Feckin hell!!!!!

Used to be a time when the IC title was put on the next big thing, the hardest working and most deserving star in the mid card. Do WWE expect us to believe that guy is Ryback?

IC title too!

Ryack, Big Show and Miz! Feckin hell!!!!!

Used to be a time when the IC title was put on the next big thing, the hardest working and most deserving star in the mid card. Do WWE expect us to believe that guy is Ryback?

The Big Guy is great. I'm devastated that match has been pulled from the card (although I was expecting them putting the title on Miz).

For anyone who has been keeping up with the Tim Wiese stuff, he had his actual WWE tryout last week. I've been told it wasn't good, but tryouts rarely actually effect who they sign so that doesn't mean much.

The Big Guy is great. I'm devastated that match has been pulled from the card (although I was expecting them putting the title on Miz).

For anyone who has been keeping up with the Tim Wiese stuff, he had his actual WWE tryout last week. I've been told it wasn't good, but tryouts rarely actually effect who they sign so that doesn't mean much.
I'm not a fan of ryback at all and I also consider the miz to be hugely under rated, but they're just opinions, either way the three way died for the ic title is just not working.

I'm not a fan of ryback at all and I also consider the miz to be hugely under rated, but they're just opinions, either way the three way died for the ic title is just not working.
Agree with you on Miz, as you well know, but I enjoy Ryback these days, he's fun.

Also agreed with the IC Title three way, it's just a rubbish storyline at the moment.

^Yeah,. the Big Guy has been fun since winning the IC title. Just wish it had a better storyline going for the IC title. If Bryan was still there, I doubt they would be running this storyline for the IC title.

WWE really has no clue what they wanna do with Barrett. Its like half a push before making him lose, then they try something new. At least he won this match.

Renee is no Paige! and besides no woman in the world is worth watching K-Kwik!

I like both women so im happy :) haha

Ive had no issues with the network so far. Using it on Chrome and its working fine thankfully.