Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Im not going to complain about Sheamus. It will be interesting to see where they go with him and the world title now. The ending was certainly one I wasnt expecting so not complaining tbh.

Maybe WWE plays off the fact Sheamus is friends with HHH. Ambrose wins main event but Sheamus wins the title off him tonight

Possibly. Just can't see it now. Had convinced myself it was a Reigns cash in on Ambrose tonight.

Lot of people angry about that but for one don't mind it. Everyone claimed it was predictable with Roman winning it. WWE obviously had other plans.

I don't mind Sheamus winning it but they haven't built him up at all, he's lost 3/4 of his last ppv's.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with Sheamus.

Outlook is bleak for Wyatt, ruining him ffs.

I think it may force him back to the family.

I think Sheamus will take on Brock now. Possibly Summerslam as Brock is due his rematch against Rollins which I am 99% sure will be the next PPV Championship match.

This swap out thing is so ridiculous. They don't even try and look like each other.

And why wasn't she then disqualified. It's utterly bizarre.

How is that not a DQ ending? Entertaining match but what? Even JBL mentioned it haha :lol:

Paige is feckin awesome, a seriously good wrestler with some amazing moves. If only she'd stop saying "this is my house"
Yeah man, I have nothing but respect for Paige, but the title has been devalued by vinces insistence on pushing this total divas crap.

Underrated in the ring imho, and to be honest a good heel as he's one of the few that actually pisses fans off.

Agreed, he does his job well. To the point ARy and Sandow got over huge just because they were "against" him (although WWE didnt really follow either one up)

They just ended the IC title match like that? Really? On PPV? ...

FightOwensFight

Come on Owens, it's been a shit ppv so far if Cena wins this I'm off to bed.

Cena vs Owens 2.

Are they going to do a whole PPV of screwy finishes?

I really like Paul when he's not The Big Show. He's not bad in the films he's done and he comes off as a nice guy in interviews. He's just so dislikeable as a wrestler and I can't put my finger on why?

I really like Paul when he's not The Big Show. He's not bad in the films he's done and he comes off as a nice guy in interviews. He's just so dislikeable as a wrestler and I can't put my finger on why?
Because he's a slow old giant fat lad who's finisher is a weak punch?

Tbf, he was great in his prime, but that was a long ass time ago.

Maybe because hes doing the same thing hes been doing for nearly 20 years.