Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on one of the Barca forums, Hunter thinks that if we get Thiago we'll also get Rafinha. :drool:

Just read on one of the Barca forums, Hunter thinks that if we get Thiago we'll also get Rafinha. :drool:

This is too much, Barca are screwed. Rafinha is definitely the best player of Barcelona B, better than Sergi Roberto. If we get the big Alcantara is awesome, but if we get both, it's fecking fantastic.

No way will we get his brother. Surely not? He's rated higher than Thiago.

Moyes. You fecking Don.

Nah, he isn't. When he was young people were saying that he can potentially become better than Thiago, but it was just a big shot, He's very good and with a lot of potential, but I don't think that he'll be ever better than Thiago.

The Alcantara bros? Nice. Let's just dismantle the lot. £18million bid for that Lionel chap. Maybe we could buy the Nou Camp too, and just knock it down to build a Megastore.

Anyway yesterday, I heard that he's going to loan to Everton or Celta, not to us. But if this happens, it's really awesome. Stealing 2 Alcantara from Barca, do they have another brother :devil:

No way will we get his brother. Surely not? He's rated higher than Thiago.

Moyes. You fecking Don.

Not a chance of it, if we're lucky enough to sneak Thiago you can be certain Barca will fecking hate dealing with us in future they also make sure to run the rule over any other youngster who they may end up in a similar situation with.

According to that poster on the Barca forum, Hunter says that the dad isn't gonna leave the brother there so even if he does go on loan this year he's ultimately United bound.

Almost certainly 100% bullshit, but still. :drool:

When people started mentioning Rafinha I was thinking of the Brazilian one who plays at right back which surprised me considering Rafael had his best season here last year. Signing his brother as well could be decent though; I can't say I've seen him play at all, but if he's already a regular for Barca B then he's probably got something good about him.

Why does he have to meet them personally to tell them Thiago's off? Shouldn't a phone call or text saying "he's off to Manchester, la" be enough? Unless he's going to listen to one last offer :(

Considering he is bound to live in Barcelona with his two sons, it shows a little class that he should want to explain the situation face to face. It also would keep good relations between the parties which would make sense considering his other son will remain there (until we poach him of course).

Considering he is bound to live in Barcelona with his two sons, it shows a little class that he should want to explain the situation face to face. It also would keep good relations between the parties which would make sense considering his other son will remain there (until we poach him of course).

Could be telling them if we don't get Thiago the easy way, we'll take both brothers release clauses this week. :D

Aporkalypse said:
Load of shite...
Ooh look, idiots running amok on Twitter.

Should read "I'd like to apologize for being a little wumming shitbag with no life whose only aim is to try and claim a 'you heard it here first' story because in my sorry sad life that would be something".

Or use the shorthand: "I support City."

I hope we wrap this up before pre-season starts. I'd like to watch the pre-season games, yet I won't have time if I'm constantly scouring Twitter and refreshing this thread.

I stayed away (almost) all weekend, in the hope I'd come on today and find he'd signed. I need this saga to be over so I can get back to work. I have deadlines this week FFS Thiago. Think of the muppets!

There's nothing new at all today coming out of Spain. Looking through the Spanish press they are rehashing the Mirror's story, but at least they admit that.

Now that's the type of person you can listen to! Nothing new but since he works at the club, I'll take it as confirmation.

Yep. I think that it's confirmed that United met Mazinho. Also that useless Moyes case yesterday from vacations, though he won't officially start over at United until 1 July.

The transfer likelihood graph needs and update: Cider's WUM, change in title, City's WUM, Fake Alcantara tweet, and now this.

Status
Not open for further replies.