Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thursday and Friday but nothing confirmed since? Disappointing

i hope he decides one way or the other very soon

Its the hope that kills you

I was convinced Hazard would join us last summer and Sneijder before that

:lol: Still I'm encouraged by reading those tweets from Norwood, for some reason I imagine that he knows his onions around Manchester.

Craig Norwood is sound, remember him waiting at the hospital for a few medicals last summer, notably Lucas off the back of Bob Cass' update :lol:

Fecking Bob Cass, at least we won't have to deal with his updates anymore.

If he was properly associated with the club in an official way, then it would have been a good sign.

He is. He definitely knows stuff in the club, he's replying to ticketing queries people are sending him for example. I think he's the official team photographer.

He is. He definitely knows stuff in the club, he's replying to ticketing queries people are sending him for example. I think he's the official team photographer.

Isn't that John Peters? Or has he left?

22 more pages and we'll overtake Hazard. Ridiculous considering we're the only club in for him..

Previous Tweets by Craig Norwood posted on the Caf make it seem like he does know some stuff;

Craig Norwood ‏@CraigNorwood
Angelo Henriquez medical was at Bridgewater Hospital today, went in secretly at 12:30pm, successfully finished & passed at 3:35pm #MUFC

Manchester United will be wearing the new white away kit vs FC Barcelona tonight in Gothenburg #MUFC

Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood
Paul Pogba not on the team bus for tonight's game against Ajax #MUFC

Robin Van Persie medical successfully completed at Bridgewater Hospital, signing autographs for fans as he left #MUFC

CraigNorwood Craig Norwood
Great news this morning that #MUFC legend Bryan Robson has been given the all clear after his fight with throat cancer

Yeah, I think he's a photographer for the club. Always tweets to the other people like Stewart Gardner and the like, who actually work at the club. I think he does as well. As good a sign as any this.

So he does know his stuff. Feckin anti-muppets trying to take this away from us, always being negative.

Noooo! Don't touch it! Not yet!

Save it for the official confirmation. Your pecker will thank you later. Trust me, I spunked one off when that fake ESPN confirmation that we signed Hazard went out.

Fecking cock's still sore.

It doesn't really change anything - he's just confirming what is quite obvious, that the club and Mazinho have met at some point.

Ok no idea how reliable @centralsources are but this is what they just tweeted.

BREAKING NEWS #Thiago#Alcantara's father confirms the midfielder will NOT
be signing a new deal at #Barcelona.#FCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.