Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: this is absolutely brilliant. Oh cider what have you done?

The funny thing is, that guy who tweeted didn't make no mention of all the people calling cider a wum I imagine?

Thats quite impressive... if I remember, that came as quite a surprise at the time, but then I wasn't a frequenter of transfer/United forums back then.

You don't remember very fecking well then, that was the most drawn out transfer saga in Caf-history! It went on for the entire summer, basically since he scored the winning goal at OT for West Ham till he was announced in august!

:lol:

I'm not pointing any fingers here but, generally speaking, a wum might lose some of its potency if it's preceded by....say...7 years and...26k posts of absolutely nothing but utter bullshit.

United.no, the norwegian supporter club are saying that they heard from their sources that Thiago will leave Barcelona and join us. Could be bullshit though, but I guess they got some god sources.

Their source is probably Andy Mitten.

Don't worry if Strootman and Thiago aren't presented to the club by 11am tomorrow. Cider will be banned from the transfer forum.

Don't worry if Strootman and Thiago aren't presented to the club by 11am tomorrow. Cider will be banned from the transfer forum.

Can't he be banned from other forums too? He doesnt seem to give much shit about transfers. Ban him from the United forum and the no lifer will regret playing with the muppets

On the other hand, if he is indeed right about this, will be be rewarded? If he's right, I say he should be!

He should be made admin of the site if he's right.

Also, he should be able to have the final say in any signings made from here on in under Moyes.

130k reasonable?
Some of you are fecking mental. Its still largely potential..
We didnt want to pay Pogba big wages and that wouldve been under 30k.
No one in our team gets that kind of money other than the 2 lead strikers.. I'd be very surprised if we offered that sort of money to him.

We are getting more money through our TV deals, and hence we will be able to give players more money-- 130k does sound silly though.

All the possibilities:
1. Cider is right. 70% chance
2. Cider being a WUM. Why will he do it? Does not make any sense? 5% chance
3. Cider's account has been hacked. 25% chance

I am against Cider being banned regardless.

Christ, this thread grows by a page every time I load the next one. You're spamming faster than I can catch up!

Good job on keeping the thread alive though, Cider!

It's a win-win situation from now on

:lol:
All the possibilities:
1. Cider is right. 70% chance
3. Cider's account has been hacked. 25% chance

I am against Cider being banned regardless.

gaytard.gif

....and there won't be many "Full Members" left if Cider's prediction turns out to be true.. if y'know what I mean.

Get it?

...no? :(

We are getting more money through our TV deals, and hence we will be able to give players more money-- 130k does sound silly though.

If you were told the difference between getting him or not was 6m pa Vs 5m pa - would it still sound silly? An extra 4m across a 4 year contract?

I've no idea (apart from a couple of newspaper articles) what we're actually offering, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea that with a low transfer fee, we've bid high on the wages.

:lol: Yeah, why would Cider do that...? Most likely because he is as thick as two short planks, not as thick as those who are gullible enough to believe him though.

Cider knows feck all and is just taking the piss. He'll be thread banned come tomorrow evening.

:lol: Yeah, why would Cider do that...? Most likely because he is as thick as two short planks, not as thick as those who are gullible enough to believe him though.
Hmm...I know I am being very gullible. I know there is no evidence to suggest that this bit of inside info is any different from the "my aunt's husband is XYZ's gardner and he saw ABC" stories. But what can I do? I am desperate for the thiago transfer. Judge me all you want, but our weak midfield has made weak and gullible. I need help.........:-(

doubters will be doubters...feck them...go cider go!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.