Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I've suffered from a crisis in confidence this morning, fellow muppets. I'm in a state of fear and dread, as I feel Thiago will decide to stay at Barcelona. Hopefully this is just a bad day.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
How's your Thiag-o-meter?

After reading the obvious WUM by Cider mine is at about 35 %.

I hope the mods do the honorable thing and ban the feck out of him.

Commadus

garay is poor, we don't need another cb. As to strootman looks very underwhelming a wengeresque buy.

marjen

A Wenger-esque buy? You mean a creative, technically competent midfielder who can pass? Oh noes!

marjen

Stop it! You're ruining it!

You appeal to my weak spot, the desperation for a real CM. It's cruel, is what it is.

If a press conference gets called in tomorrow, only for Leon Osman to be unveiled...

Acquire Me

United.no, the norwegian supporter club are saying that they heard from their sources that Thiago will leave Barcelona and join us. Could be bullshit though, but I guess they got some god sources.

ciderman9000000

Stop it! You're ruining it!

You appeal to my weak spot, the desperation for a real CM. It's cruel, is what it is.

If a press conference gets called in tomorrow, only for Leon Osman to be unveiled...
There won't be any press conference, just an official announcement; I'm told the club wants to wait for Garay but is eager to announce Tiago and Strootman in any event.

Concerning medicals, press conferences and pictures with players holding shirts I've no idea; that's not gonna happen tomorrow though is my guess.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I have no idea why we're getting another CB mind... we already have 5 very good/excellent ones.

Unless this is the final confirmation of Phil Jones - Midfielder.

marjen

It's fecking bound to end in tears.

I bet you we'll end up with Marouane Fellaini and Shaun Derry.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
United.no, the norwegian supporter club are saying that they heard from their sources that Thiago will leave Barcelona and join us. Could be bullshit though, but I guess they got some god sources.
He would be the best source to have in fairness.

coolredwine

lameredboots
I have it on good faith that the transfer is agreed to by all parties; to be announced officially by the club along with the Strootman deal at 11am tomorrow. Garay is very close to signing with Benfica accepting a £15m bid, but not quite agreed personal terms yet.
It's genuine information. The reason for there not being an announcement today is that the club want to reveal Garay along with the other two; by tomorrow that could be a possibility, but if not they'll announce Strootman and Thiago anyway. United are confident that Madrid will eventually accept £50m for Ronaldo since the player is desperate to come here, but that's a long way off yet. There's no intention to move for Bale regardless as Spurs are demanding £80m.
Troll :lol:

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I'd not seen those sites before.

I have two good friends who work for United; one is in the marketing department of Glazer HQ in London and the other works under Warren Barton at an academy in San Diego which also serves as a base for scouts in North and Central America.

This info came from the London source where these transfers are no longer confidential. She usually knows very little about transfers until they're completed, by which time the club announces them anyway; this time though they've been holding off on the official announcements as they want to do with triple announcement with Garay included asap; the deals are done though and memos passed around late last night so the team can inform relevant sponsors.

It's hardly been a secret over the past week or so, has it? The Ronaldo stuff is just 'in the works', but again it's not confidential information as the club's sponsors and potential sponsors are being kept informed as to United's wealth and ambition in this regard.
This is kind like muppetry level 1,000. I like this Cider, your muppet skills are on another level to the rest of us :drool:

Acquire Me

Well, if it's a god, it sounds promising. Which one?

They got a daily rumor column on united.no and they never take part in that themselves. But today they did. Could be something going on, because they are very strict about wum.

marjen

My Ramsey-o-meter was at 100 % when we announced him on the official website.

I'm not touching my dick (again) until I see him stroll out on OT in a United shirt.*

*It's too sore.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Imagine if these transfers (just by random happenstance) do get announced tomorrow... Cider will be revered like a deity.

marjen

I am. It's insane really. Every fecking sommer the same thing happens.

In one way it would be a shame if this tripe announcement happened. I'd rather portion out the sagas over the summer. No use missing tons of refreshing and pure transfer muppetry.

Brightonian

It'll be a shame to see Cider banned. That said, the WUM is utterly shameless, and he should get banned so hard that it's like he never even existed.

Platato

Psst!
:lol: Brilliant find by my work mate

Yash @Lord_Nemanja
Apparently someone on the caf claims Strootman, Thiago and Garay will be announced together tomorrow.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Maybe this is just Ciders bid for the Greatest ITK Moment in Caf history...

As an aside... what is the greatest ITK moment in caf history currently?!

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad

Yash @Lord_Nemanja
Apparently someone on the caf claims Strootman, Thiago and Garay will be announced together tomorrow.
:lol::lol:

Oh Cider what have you done? Twitter is going to explode with this now and it will all end in tears!

Castia

Yash @Lord_Nemanja

:lol: it will probably make Goal.com and and The Sun next.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Cider - is this WUM going to go well? Why, cider, why? You know what happens with WUMs.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans

Yash @Lord_Nemanja

We should spread this. "A reliable source on a popular United forum"

marjen

Maybe this is just Ciders bid for the Greatest ITK Moment in Caf history...

As an aside... what is the greatest ITK moment in caf history currently?!
I'd say Cockneyhammer's Tevez-info was pretty great. He predicted the excact timing of West Ham's announcement we had agreed a deal for the cnut.

Annihilate Now!

Scout

Yash @Lord_Nemanja
:lol:

I'd say Cockneyhammer's Tevez-info was pretty great. He predicted the excact timing of West Ham's announcement we had agreed a deal for the cnut.
Thats quite impressive... if I remember, that came as quite a surprise at the time, but then I wasn't a frequenter of transfer/United forums back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.