Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Try dates wrapped in bacon. If that doesn't work to get Thiago we'll have to go for something more drastic.

:eek: What is this wizardry?!? I love dates, and I love bacon. I am definitely trying :drool:

SirAF

Ageist
I'd take this with a huge pinch of salt, but I guess we could all use some new ******* material for the evening:

Ben Smith@bensmith130
39 m
Apparently there are reports in Spain tonight that the Thiago deal will be announced tomorrow. Two radio stations running it #MUFC #Thiago

Everest Red

Reddest ever
I'd take this with a huge pinch of salt, but I guess we could all use some new ******* material for the evening:

Ben Smith@bensmith130
39 m
Apparently there are reports in Spain tonight that the Thiago deal will be announced tomorrow. Two radio stations running it #MUFC #Thiago
Love #MUFC they are my life. Constant gibberish comes out regarding the club I love. Over and out for now

Seveneric

So from United have agreed a 4-5yr deal to United are meeting his father tomorrow to agree a deal to the deal is to be announced tomorrow.

Adam-Utd

Thiago is on a plane!!! Coming back from vacation.

Who's got the flight numbers bluemoon style ?

LR7

Ben Smith@bensmith130
39 m
Ignore that rubbish. That tweet came from this idiot with just over 100 followers:

Adam-Utd

Thiago has tweeted he's coming back from his vacation, what are you lot doing so far behind :drool:

Adam-Utd

Why put a plane sign if he didnt mean holiday?

Lastwolf

I'm spotting a theme here... [spoiler alert for anybody who is really slow at catching up with tv] are we going to find out that the transfer forum never existed and we are all basically in purgatory trying to make amends for our lives?

Don't be daft, the transfer forum has always existed, after all 'what happens, happened' is a primary theme of the entire forum.

Adam-Utd

Stupid google translate :@

On the plus side maybe that means the deal has already been done?!

Perhaps we are on for the announcement tomorrow :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.