Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The longer it drags out, the more sceptical we seem to get. Possibly because of all the grey areas. We keep hearing Thiago has agreed our terms, so if it's just a matter of us triggering the clause, then what's the hold up. Are Thiago's side still open to hearing what Barca have to say? Is he talking to other clubs? Damn all this uncertainty.

There isn't a holdup. From Thiago's point of view this started last week when he got back from the U21s. He'll have wanted to talk to his club, to United and to anyone else who's made a decent offer. You can't really begrudge him a couple of days thinking time.

Even if he has decided he may well want to leave Barcelona through the front door, with a normal club to club deal. Not via the late night taxi to the airport, a medical and a fleet of paparazzi sitting outside the Spanish FA HQ.

So far this is no time at all. If it gets to the 30th July without a deal, then it gets tense. :D

Ronnie O'Sullivan

I think it's quite unlikely he'll come so don't get your hopes up. Barca will entice him with something and he'll stay, then when next season comes he'll start moaning again about lack of playing time

Ash_G

Exactly, everybody is so impatient on here, the thread has only been going at full pace for about 4 days. This could go on all summer for all we know!

I think his release clause goes back up in August so just a month more of suspense.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I was made impatient by Graham Hunter saying Thiago could be signed up in a few hours, and that was Thursday night. Now all I've done is refresh the internet constantly for the past 3 days, like a total lunatic.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Why is it that some people claiming stuff will happen on Monday?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why is it that some people claiming stuff will happen on Monday?
His agent and father are apparently having a meeting with Utd officials on monday, according to the press.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Still have a hard time believing we're going to pull this off. Taking a top talent off one of the Spanish giants seems nuts. Would be brilliant if it happened.
It's like we're living in a parallel universe.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I can't imagine it will be as soon as tomorrow. These journos have said United are meeting the Thiago entourage nearly every day. I guess if you say it everyday, eventually it has to be right, right?

Phil

That wasnt a real tweet, it was photoshopped. (If you were being serious - hard to tell in this thread!)
Ha I wasn't, I didn't think many people were?

I'm watching Spain in the Confederations Cup at the moment getting excited for Thiago even though he's not playing.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
If this deal does not go through then I will hate Spain forever...

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I made a Paella for tea that was bland as shit :drool:

Beginners mistake.

Paella's great muppet food. It preserves the mood, the player can sense you're trying to attract him and after the initial slow cookout, it microwaves really nicely so you don't have to waste too much time between hitting F5

You need good stock, plenty of seasoning, and the secret ingredient:

Status
Not open for further replies.