Thiago Alc*ntara | Retires

Annoying to see that he is not being appreciated by Premier League fans.
His game is much more suited to the German league. He finds it beneficial to play against Championship quality teams most weeks and I guess some of you “English” fans won’t get that.

The time to judge him is when Liverpool are back to full strength, at the moment its impossible to know whether Liverpool are a worse side with him in it or whether its just burnout from the 2 previous seasons and or the injuries

I watch him and still think he's class but just because he's class doesn't mean Liverpool as a side can't be worse

Can't get in the Liverpool team over Jones or Milner? He's not carrying an injury is he? I wonder if Klopp has decided he can't accommodate him in this team with the form they are in and has settled back on 3 workhorse mids to try and get over this awful slump.

Or, just a wild thought, maybe Klopp wants him fully rested against Leipzig on Tuesday.

Jesus the Caf is so reactionary these days.

You had a week off and I am sure he can play 2 games in a row.
Oh you are sure, okay then he must've been benched based on his performances in training this week. Thanks.

Oh you are sure, okay then he must've been benched based on his performances in training this week. Thanks.

Yeah, considering he started 9 games in a row in a hectic period before this game, I am pretty sure.

Its not even an easy fixture.. Forget the title.. if Liverpool lose, Chelsea, West Ham, Everton and Spurs are all right behind them.

There is no way a key starter is being rested for this game.. Either he isnt good enough to start.. or has a knock.

Struggling to get space to get touches based on the first half. Wants a bit more time on the ball than he’s getting, been poor.

Cost Liverpool big time. Gave away the free kick that started it all.

He becomes the trigger for the press but they press his options and rush him as well.
Just another Kieta

Was always an overrated player that people valued because he was ex- Barcelona foreign player with a bit of hype.

He really is a liability. The way he just casually fouls all the time has finally came back to bite him in the arse.

Its gone beyond the point of saying he's not a good fit for the system now, he's just been plain crap

He is completely useless. Dont know what is he trying to do. Trying to dribble past that Leicester midfield of Tielemans Maddison and Ndidi, Going for useless fouls - don't know what's he thinking.

I watched him only in CL and he was class. This certainly can't be decline ,think more to do with how Pool are playing.