The World Cup Final: France vs Croatia (Kickoff 16H00 BST)

To England and Manchester United fans, are you all supporting France today? After all, we don't have any players playing for Croatia.
I am because of Pogs. Really want him to win.

To England and Manchester United fans, are you all supporting France today? After all, we don't have any players playing for Croatia.
Yeah, I guess.

To be honest, I'm watching it a bit like I watched the 100m final in Beijing. I'm hoping to see history being made and a superstar being born. It's all about Mbappe for me.

I'm not a United fan but as an England and Chelsea fan, I will say alles les Bleus!

Would be nice to see a smaller side like Croatia win but I'd rather Kante & Giroud come back as world champions.

Where the feck is @No Idea For Nickname with some pictures?
Hi darling, I'm in Belgrade, walking down town singing Ushtshka's songs, like rest of 4,5 million of us, cause that is what we do, all day, every day, with my Serbian friends being back vocals, (they sing better than me) destroying monuments, and causing new international scandal, you'll hear all about it later, while eating prshut and cheese, do I have to say we are drinking rakija. (Blooody gooood).
Waiting fo Djokovic to win, so we can drink some more, and prepare for later, to be seen if it will be out of happyness or sadness.

France for me , if Pogba, Mbappe , Griezmann can play to their potential , Croatia will not be able to handle them, but I actually think it will be a tight game , could go to extra time, hopefully not pens , a horrible way to lose a World Cup Final.

The closing ceremony is phenomenal, better than London Olympics.

I feel that people underestimate Croatia, they have been resilient and they don't really have glaring weaknesses.

Hi darling, I'm in Belgrade, walking down town singing Ushtshka's songs, like rest of 4,5 million of us, cause that is what we do, all day, every day, with my Serbian friends being back vocals, (they sing better than me) destroying monuments, and causing new international scandal, you'll hear all about it later, while eating prshut and cheese, do I have to say we are drinking rakija. (Blooody gooood).
Waiting fo Djokovic to win, so we can drink some more, and prepare for later, to be seen if it will be out of happyness or sadness.

Knew we were ready for the next step...

Don't post any pictures.

I didn't know I switched over to a more bizarre version of the Eurovision.