Television The Walking Dead

Speculation:
The zombie didn't eat Lori. Bald woman found her and dragged her to safety. She saved her because Carl wussed out and didn't shoot her. Soon, Lori will be back. :lol:

I too had the sixth sense ruined by some braindead cockend.

I can give infractions - this little bout of silliness earned 3 points and the next will get 5 - but nowhere near the face punching that is deserved.

Speculation:
The zombie didn't eat Lori. Bald woman found her and dragged her to safety. She saved her because Carl wussed out and didn't shoot her. Soon, Lori will be back. :lol:

That would be a massive cop out if they go down that route.

So far it looks like they've taken on board a lot of the criticism following Season 2. It would be a shame to undo it with something so tired.

Speculation:

:lol: I might just stop watching if that happens.

a) because it is policy
b) because people watching the TV series don't want their enjoyment spoiled by selfish people who want to talk about the source material.
c) use your brain. It is obvious.

Do you think that people who hadn't watched the 6th Sense had their enjoyment enhanced by some selfish fecknuckle saying

Plot spoiler for the film the 6th Sense
of course it is obvious that Bruce Willis is dead

Are you talking to me? Think maybe you misunderstood what I said

I'll find it hard to resist looking up for the comics, I usually have to know what happens next, it's a real pain in the ass when people drop bombs in this thread.

That said they've deviated quite a bit already from what I hear so their only quasi-spoilers but still .. cut that shit out, snape kills dumbledore.

That would be a massive cop out if they go down that route.

So far it looks like they've taken on board a lot of the criticism following Season 2. It would be a shame to undo it with something so tired.
Yeah, this season has been pretty action packed compared to S2. At this point, they were holding out a soap opera in the fram.

Certainly a slower episode than the last but you'd expect that. Black ninja woman is really fecking annoying, it pains me how difficult the writers find it to not put in a character that is just constantly annoyed and always has the same facial expression.

Crazy Rick was good fun though, and I probably enjoy the town story more than the prison story, mainly cause I prefer Merle and the Governor to the others.

Certainly a slower episode than the last but you'd episode that. Black ninja woman is really fecking annoying, it pains me how difficult the writers find it to not put in a character that is jsut constantly annoyed and always has the same facial expression.

Crazy Rick was good fun though, and I probably enjoy the town story more than the prison story, mainly cause I prefer Merle and the Governor to the others.

r45qk.gif

Both. We did this in the newbies and came up with a football movie starring Nicholas Cage and a demented newbie. It was better than anything you can imagine.

"Traitor of the worse traitors" :lol:

So I think we should make a thread in the general, and by we I mean you, cause people like you, with a premise for a TV show, and we write scripts for it.

I was so proud of that thread, that an CMO was my favourite time in the newbs.

Half the retarded shit in CMO would make excellent episodes of a tv show, It'd be sort of like the twilight zone, if the people writing it had eaten paint chips as children.

Is Kukumi still alive ? that rat bastard never did acknowledge all our hard work.

Andrea is fecking retarded. She trusts some random strangers she met four days ago over the woman who saved her life and kept her alive for 8 months? Just kill her off already.

To be fair, what would anyone do in Andrea's place?

Living in a zombie infested world for many months without permanent food or shelter, constantly on the move, sleeping with one eye open for fear of being attacked by either living dead or 'not so good' still living will take its toll on even the hardest of men, let alone some city girl like Andrea.

In these circumstances most people would jump at a chance to live in some semblance of a civilized society that Governor & Co are seemingly offering. It certainly looks and sounds like a better alternative to whatever awaits outside those walls. What he really is about is a different matter, but I can't blame her for wanting to stay after all she's been through.

Damn....Andrea almost made up for two years of being annoying by showing her tits....but instead she remained annoying!

Wow nice episode that. A good exchange takes place. I guess it makes it more interesting now.

From the latest episode:
I had a nagging feeling Carol was alive

Yeah that was obvious. Glen is by far my favourite character, I really hope he lives.

Speculation based on absolutely nothing. In fact I've only spoilered it because I'm terrified of Wibble.

I'd bet any money on Andrea having to make some sort of ultimatum decision between helping Glen and Maggie (or the rest of the group) and the Governor's town. She'll probably die in the process as well.

Good episode....things will be getting very interesting next weekend.

Why were they trying to kill Michonne? I thought they just let her take off? I guess the Gov ordered her to be hunted down and killed off camera?

Why were they trying to kill Michonne? I thought they just let her take off? I guess the Gov ordered her to be hunted down and killed off camera?

Maybe its cause she knows where the place is and she knows everything about the place and its people. They don't want a horde of new people at their door. Plus simply due to the fact that they didn't like each other?

I guess it's because they don't want anyone to know where they are, their community is safe as long as they get first murder everyone rights.

Slightly annoyed that shit hair woman was found alive, though not unexpected.

I'm guessing Rick is going to start seeing dead Bruce Willis too.