Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The following are for sale for anyone interested. Bid as little or as much as you'd like:

Stipe Perica (19/82 forward)
Bernard Mensah (20/80 midfielder)
Seko Fofana (19/77 midfielder)

Last edited:
I've decided that this season could become a write off for me getting back into the top division. I think I'm just going to enjoy being in the second league for now, and not worry about the outcome.

The following are for sale for anyone interested. Bid as little or as much as you'd like:

Stipe Perica (19/82 forward)
Bernard Mensah (20/80 midfielder)
Seko Fofana (19/77 midfielder)
Almeida Abner (18/75 defender)

Stuck a bid in.

All left are good punts, even if you just plan to sell them later on. Due to the strength of my squad, their value will be lower than it will be at your club (unless you're Arsenal/Chelsea/City). Fofana has played regularly for Fulham so will rise, Mensah has played regularly for Vitoria Guimaraes so will rise, and Perica'll most likely rise too.

I only bought Abner because googling him brings up a ton of youtube videos. Can't be that bad!

I only bought Abner because googling him brings up a ton of youtube videos. Can't be that bad!

He'll have a great future at Madrid. Just this season he's had a cruciate ligament injury so hasn't been playing for their Castella. He'll be grand though and there's no fishy motive behind me selling them other than to get my squad to the cap.

He'll have a great future at Madrid. Just this season he's had a cruciate ligament injury so hasn't been playing for their Castella. He'll be grand though and there's no fishy motive behind me selling them other than to get my squad to the cap.

And as you said, even if he does nothing much I can probably sell him on for a profit.

I imagine Isco would have got one in the Real Madrid game. Doubt anyone else would have

Yeah Isco got MOTM. I find it's a much better way of deciding who was MOTM as they tend to ignore players who have scored goals and actually go for players who contributed most to the actual win. They only do the main leagues though! (not Portugal).

giphy.gif

Players left to sell:

Carlos Strandberg (18/80 CF - £1.15M (his min value, bid that and he's yours))
Stipe Perica (19/82 CF - £1.84M (his min value, bid that and he's yours))

Whoever signs them is pretty much guaranteed to get a profit. Look at Plymouth Argyle for example. They've got a 19/82 player valued at £2.96M so you'd be getting an easy 1M profit when you do eventually sell Perica, and they've also got an 18/80 player valued at £1.89M so you'd be getting a profit of over 700k. You'd be daft not to buy.

1-0 win for me with the Leeds keeper getting Motm. Next up Sheffield Wednesday... and i'll be in New Zealand when it happens. :D

Good stuff!

Most of the big guns have been knocked out. Excellent opportunity to win a trophy, with six Premier League sides facing each other in the last 16.