Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Lost 4-1 tonight. Game mechanics are fecked. I'm running out of patience. If I eventually cave in, my team will be up for sale. Garage sale style!

OK. So 3 teams are interested in Coleman. I have thought about it and I would prefer a cash offer from the interested teams. Unless you can offer me a 90+ M(C) or one in high 80s who is young and has potential. Otherwise highest cash bid. @Barney , @Varun and Herrera.

I'm considering selling Uros Spajic for anyone who's interested. 21 year old, 86 rated CB. Valuation is £7.5m, if no bids i'll keep hold of him but I am willing to sell if anyone wants him.

OK. So 3 teams are interested in Coleman. I have thought about it and I would prefer a cash offer from the interested teams. Unless you can offer me a 90+ M(C) or one in high 80s who is young and has potential. Otherwise highest cash bid. @Barney , @Varun and Herrera.

I'll need to know a set figure that will definitely get the player. If I sell Piszczek then I need to know that I have the player secured.

Everton 1-3 City.
City would also like to welcome former Bolton duo Andy Kellett and Zachary Clough to their Elite Development Squad.

Spurs 3-4 Sunderland
Two goals on debut for recent signing Seydou Doumbia.

Two cracking away wins tonight.

I forgot to save changes....fml.

Six points separating the top ten teams... Everton and Spurs currently in a relegation battle. Early days yet, but the Dortmund fans probably thought the same after eight games this season and look at them now.

Six points separating the top ten teams... Everton and Spurs currently in a relegation battle. Early days yet, but the Dortmund fans probably thought the same after eight games this season and look at them now.
I feel like my luck has changed, or I've now used it all up.