Gaming The SM RedCafe League

I have an outside chance of sneaking it too looking at the fixtures.

Arsenal:
[A] Sunderland
[A] Hull City

West Ham:
[A] Manchester United
[H] Everton

Manchester City:
[A] Chelsea
[H] Swanea

I need to get 6 points. If West Ham get 1 point, then I'm ahead. If they get 2 points, then it'll be down to GD. I basically need to hope that both West Ham and City lose their next fixtures. Leaving it for the last day. Seems unlikely, but you never know!

Yeah, you're not getting 4th:)

I've had very patchy form over the last few games. Could have sealed up 4th already if not for that. As it is, as long as City don't win both their games I fancy my chances of sneaking a win against Everton on the last day. Common Chelsea!

tumblr_m5xtudAlf31qbxvrso8_250.gif

And he beat me to Oscar! So don't know why he says I've beaten him to every single signing when it just isn't true :(

Phil has bid over £2M over the asking price compared to my £300k so will be hilarious to see the meltdown if he doesn't get him. If he does, c'est la vie.

Sirigus average performance for Arsenal was 6.8, he was shocking for me. Just rubbish! Neuer will be brilliant for me with Karius and Scuffet ready to take over.

I've had very patchy form over the last few games. Could have sealed up 4th already if not for that. As it is, as long as City don't win both their games I fancy my chances of sneaking a win against Everton on the last day. Common Chelsea!

Just realised that if I win I actually go 3rd due to United's terrible run of form.

2-1 win away at United!!

Upto 3rd place but it could all go tits up in the last game if I don't win.

Reading are a bunch of dirty wankers, straight red card to Hernadez and injures Jovetic. cnuts. Drew 1-1. Really need Cavani back... Drmic had a goal ruled offside right at the death :(

I HAVE A STRIKER IN THE TOP 5 SCORERS!!!!