Gaming The SM RedCafe League

To think that Matuidi didn't get a rise yet wankers like Kompany have! Mental.

kompany.gif-469957.jpg

I'm still annoyed at McCarthy not getting a rise despite being touted as potential Everton's player of the season by some of their support.

So is La Liga next? I thought you said they were doing La Liga first then the Premier League?

I'm still annoyed at McCarthy not getting a rise despite being touted as potential Everton's player of the season by some of their support.

So is La Liga next? I thought you said they were doing La Liga first then the Premier League?

They've already done Eibar in the Segunda (promoted) today.

I thought they were, obviously not!!

Thanks. Not that any of my Spanish players would be in line for a rise anyway.

Messi (26/99)
Ronaldo (29/98)
Ramos (28/95)
Bale (24/94)
Isco (22/91)
Gil (21/85)
Manquillo (20/83)
Ie (20/78)

:(

Will be really pissed off if Ituraspe doesn't rise to 90 but McCarthy's non rise is not giving me much hope. Other's I expect to rise are

Cartabia - +2
Alcacer - +2
Koke - +1
Vezo - +2
Rafinha - +1

I think overall Kompany deserves a 94, not on this season's form maybe but overall. He's a better defender then the likes of Sergio Ramos and probably on song with Thiago Silva & Pique.

Travesty that Messi is still ahead of Ronaldo

LAPORTE, Aymeric + 2
JONNY, Castro + 2
AZEEZ, Ramón + 2/3
ZALDUA, Joseba +2/3
FERNÁNDEZ, Carlos + 1
COSTAS, David + 0
FERNÁNDEZ, Guillermo + 1
EL HADDADI, Munir + 1

Thats my prediction for my lads.

Y only hopes are Diego Costa (better not be confirmed to Chelsea beforehand) and maybe Godin. Longshots are Halilovic and Nahuel.

Come on!!!!!

1-0 win! I get a new record! 6 wins in a row for Forest!!!!

Everton.....................1 - 3.....Forest
Forest.......................4 - 3.....Manchester City
Newcastle..................0 - 2.....Forest
Forest.......................2 - 0.....Bolton
Chelsea.....................1 - 3.....Forest
Sheffield Wednesday....0 - 1.....Forest

YESSSSSSSSSSS! FOREST! FOREST! FOREST!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Next three games:

[h] Manchester City
[a] Newcastle United
[h] Chelsea

I've failed to win in the last four matches. Looks like it'll extend to 7 (lost all 3 in reverse fixture)

Very unexpected win away to City, only GD keeping me out of the top 4 at the moment.

West Ham - 2 points ahead with 2 games to play in the race for 4th. Last 2 games are United and Everton though so City might sneak it.

Cuardado bid accepted for 14.4m

Blackburn - 13th win in a row. 10 points clear at the top.

West Ham - 2 points ahead with 2 games to play in the race for 4th. Last 2 games are United and Everton though so City might sneak it.

Cuardado bid accepted for 14.4m

Blackburn - 13th win in a row. 10 points clear at the top.

I have an outside chance of sneaking it too looking at the fixtures.

Arsenal:
[A] Sunderland
[A] Hull City

West Ham:
[A] Manchester United
[H] Everton

Manchester City:
[A] Chelsea
[H] Swanea

I need to get 6 points. If West Ham get 1 point, then I'm ahead. If they get 2 points, then it'll be down to GD. I basically need to hope that both West Ham and City lose their next fixtures. Leaving it for the last day. Seems unlikely, but you never know!

I have an outside chance of sneaking it too looking at the fixtures.

Arsenal:
[A] Sunderland
[A] Hull City

West Ham:
[A] Manchester United
[H] Everton

Manchester City:
[A] Chelsea
[H] Swanea

I need to get 6 points. If West Ham get 1 point, then I'm ahead. If they get 2 points, then it'll be down to GD. I basically need to hope that both West Ham and City lose their next fixtures. Leaving it for the last day. Seems unlikely, but you never know!

Not going to happen!