Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Wow, loads of the lads at the top dropped points though, so my lead is extended to 6 points! 11 points clear of 5th place too. I actually stand a great chance of finishing Top 4 this season!

Wow, loads of the lads at the top dropped points though, so my lead is extended to 6 points! 11 points clear of 5th place too. I actually stand a great chance of finishing Top 4 this season!
#BrendanRogers

Good thing I've had a bit of form recently.

Next 4 games:

Manchester City
Newcastle
Chelsea
Bolton

Next 4 Games:

Wednesday (A)
Reading (H)
QPR (A)
MK Dons (H)

Cavani should be back for MK Dons game. Matuidi will miss my next 6 games, should make a return ready for my Europa match against Reading.

I have 8 players in my squad that have played over 100 League Games for Forest. Jovetic has a better goal ratio than Lewandoski... bit surprised at that! Lewandowski does however have 63 assists, which is over 30 more than the player in 2nd (Jovetic with 31 assists).

I have 8 players in my squad that have played over 100 League Games for Forest. Jovetic has a better goal ratio than Lewandoski... bit surprised at that! Lewandowski does however have 63 assists, which is over 30 more than the player in 2nd (Jovetic with 31 assists).

7 for me:

OsrXiDq.jpg

It's addictive making those images

Forest_Over100Apps.jpg

That's mine. Cavani is on pretty much identical stats to Lewandowski, except he scores more and assists less. But he's not even hit 40 apps yet. Ayew has decided to have a good season (finally) so his stats are looking much better.

United at the World Cup
  • Argentina.png
    MESSI, Lionel (Forward - 26/99)
  • Belgium.png
    KOMPANY, Vincent (Defender - 28/93)
  • France.png
    DIGNE, Lucas (Defender - 20/88)
  • France.png
    POGBA, Paul (Midfielder - 21/90)
  • Germany.png
    GOTZE, Mario (Midfielder - 21/93)
  • Italy.png
    BALOTELLI, Mario (Forward - 23/91)
  • Cote-dIvoire.png
    AURIER, Serge (Defender - 21/89)
  • Mexico.png
    REYES, Diego (Defender - 21/87)
  • Netherlands.png
    CLASIE, Jordy (Midfielder - 22/89)
  • Netherlands.png
    DEPAY, Memphis (Forward - 20/87)
  • Portugal.png
    RONALDO, Cristiano (Forward - 29/98)
  • Spain.png
    DE GEA, David (Goalkeeper - 23/91)
  • Spain.png
    RAMOS, Sergio (Defender - 28/95)
Confirmed players going to the World Cup

That's mine. Cavani is on pretty much identical stats to Lewandowski, except he scores more and assists less. But he's not even hit 40 apps yet. Ayew has decided to have a good season (finally) so his stats are looking much better.

Pretty impressive. Wish I got Cavani :(

Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Gotze, Balotelli, Lacazette and Bebe. Adding Cavani to that would have been ridiculous.

I didn't have Lacazette and Bebe at the time and I *think* I offered Balotelli in part exchange. Might have been Michu though.

Rafael Ramos Kompany

Ronaldo Gotze Pogba Isco Bale

Messi Cavani​

:drool:

Came home after 2 days away. 2-1 vs Reading. 2 bids for players I want to get rid of. Still 8th in the league. Only one minor injury. Happy days!

Think I have 15 players going to Brazil.

Forest at the World Cup:

Confirmed in Squad: 12

france.jpg
MATUIDI, Blaise (Midfielder - 27/91)
france.jpg
SAKHO, Mamadou (Defender - 24/90)
germany.jpg
SCHÜRRLE, André (Midfielder - 23/91)
germany.jpg
DURM, Erik (Defender - 22/87)

cameroon.jpg
N'KOULOU, Nicolas (Defender - 24/90)
cameroon.jpg
ABOUBAKAR, Vincent (22/87)
nigeria.jpg
ONAZI, Ogenyi (Midfielder - 21/87)
nigeria.jpg
AZEEZ, Ramón (Midfielder - 21/82)

uruguay.jpg
CAVANI, Édinson (Forward - 27/94)
japan.jpg
NAGATOMO, Yuto (Defender - 27/90)
ghana.jpg
AYEW, André (Forward - 24/90))
swizterland.jpg
DRMIC, Josip (Forward - 21/87)

12 of my guys make it. All of them made it through the Provisionals.

Interesting. What are they like in terms of defensive options?

In other news, Chambers has risen to 85 :)

Joke that de Gea is still at 91 when odds are, Hart will end up rising to 93.

They're solid at CB. Wollscheid, Toprak, Spahic and Reinartz. Spahic is 33 though, so he could take his spot, but he'd be 3rd/4th choice CB. Reinartz has in the past few seasons tended to play the DM role, but he was missing for most of last season and Leverkusen played Bender and Can in midfield. But if Can did leave for Liverpool, then Leverkusen could have a first choice CM partnership of Reinartz and Bender leaving Jedvaj as #3 CB choice. Either way, Leverkusen seem to be overhauling their squad this Summer bringing in lots of new young talent.

Spahic and Toprak were Leverkusens first choice CB partnership on the whole last season.

Contracts:

Toprak - 30/06/2018
Wollscheid - 30/06/2017
Sphaic - 30/06/2015
Reinartz - 30/06/2015

So he could well be long term replacement for Sphaic.

Last edited:
They're solid at CB. Wollscheid, Toprak, Spahic and Reinartz. Spahic is 33 though, so he could take his spot, but he'd be 3rd/4th choice CB. Reinartz has in the past few seasons tended to play the DM role, but he was missing for most of last season and Leverkusen played Bender and Can in midfield. But if Can did leave for Liverpool, then Leverkusen could have a first choice CM partnership of Reinartz and Bender leaving Jedvaj as #3 CB choice. Either way, Leverkusen seem to be overhauling their squad this Summer bringing in lots of new young talent.

Spahic and Toprak were Leverkusens first choice CB partnership on the whole last season.

Contracts:

Toprak - 30/06/2018
Wollscheid - 30/06/2017
Sphaic - 30/06/2015
Reinartz - 30/06/2015

So he could well be long term replacement for Sphaic.

Hmm, thanks. Interesting. Last season at Roma was pointless. They may as well have loaned him out to get more games.

Also into the semi. Not doing well in the league but on a good cup run and facing Reading in the semi,

Congrats on the win Damien.

Thanks, it really could have gone either way. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Also into the semi. Not doing well in the league but on a good cup run and facing Reading in the semi,

Congrats. What's the tagline about? Something to do with your top 50 lists?

Congrats. What's the tagline about? Something to do with your top 50 lists?
Congratulations heartily returned, we may be on a collision course for the final.

Yeah, I'm not sure who changed it exactly but it was during the Top 50 Video Games if I remember correctly.

Through to the semis. Sending my first team out against Boro was probably overkill, but I didn't want to risk anything. 5-0 win in the end, Neymar with 4 goals. Shame my next game is against United. I have a decent record against them, but still they're the favorites. Way too much talent in that team.

That looks pretty close between us @Big-Oranje

carlos_gruezo.jpg

That was my bid, not that it matters when P/E's are involved. It's highly unpredictable.

Forest's Bid:
£700,000 - Money
£3,370,000 - (83/20)

Tottenham's Bid:
£780,000 - Money
£10,000 - (62/27)
£3,210,000 - (85/23)

So yours is exactly 4 million.

Last edited:
Through to the semis. Sending my first team out against Boro was probably overkill, but I didn't want to risk anything. 5-0 win in the end, Neymar with 4 goals. Shame my next game is against United. I have a decent record against them, but still they're the favorites. Way too much talent in that team.

Don't be daft - especially if you play your first team again which I'm sure you will. That's something I won't be doing... especially as I usually do bad against you even when fielding my strongest side.

That looks pretty close between us @Big-Oranje

carlos_gruezo.jpg

That was my bid, not that it matters when P/E's are involved. It's highly unpredictable.

Forest's Bid:
£700,000 - Money
£3,370,000 - (83/20)

Tottenham's Bid:
£780,000 - Money
£10,000 - (62/27)
£3,210,000 - (85/23)

So yours is exactly 4 million.
Didn't even see your bid go on til they got accepted. Ah well, I wouldn't have budged anyway. Other targets to go for if I don't get him.

Review system is a joke. Lallana goes up two to 90 (fair enough) but McCarthy who has played more minutes in that time and has been the cornerstone of an Everton team that has had their highest points haul in a long time doesn't get a +1 increase to 90.