Gaming The SM RedCafe League

That's a joke tbh.

Iturbe - 8 goals, 5 assists + 1 rise to 87
Drmic - 17 goals, 3 assists + 1 rise to 87
Aboubaker - 16 goals, 8 assists + 1 rise to 87

:lol:

3505838-2184472626-u_mad.gif

I certainly am! It's a joke I tells yee! But in all seriousness, it's a bit of a joke. Aboubaker in particular at 87 is hilarious. As Nurnberg did get relegated so you can partially understand why Drmic might only had a + 1. But Iturbe doesn't deserve to have the same rating as fore mentioned players.

Also Woodrow only got +2 to 77. Soccermanager wankers. I've got a player in Serie B and one in Bundesliga 2 that haven't been reviewed for about 2 years now and deserve massive rises. They really are useless. This is all your fault Damien.

I've got this lad called David Davis who I've recalled from loan. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell him. He's 77, and seems like he's going to rise.
Also, @RedSky
thunderbirds-laughing-o.gif

Ya? Ah sure if they are good enough, ill give them a new contract at level 4 concern. Still will only be a handful that will get that.

Gonna be great when the concerns come flooding in.

Meanwhile, Bebe has risen to 84!

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif
I was just about to post about Bebe :lol:

Straight into the team for tonight's game at Palace. #Bebe7

I'd be surprised if Bony were to leave. They've put a £20-25m price tag on him which I can't see anyone paying. Probably going to be backup striker/option out wide.

j6Dort3.jpg

Photoshop messed up when I was about to do the Spurs one, but Lahm and Schurrle aren't fit so I'm playing Chiriches and Digne and moving Marcelo up to left wing.

1-1 draw with Norwich but remain ahead of City who drew as well. 2 points dropped though.

3 games left and 2 points ahead of City