Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Drew with Sheff Wed at home, should of secured the win given the possession.

All of the teams you'd expect to do well this season aren't. Not sure whether to stick with things as are for now (Sheffield is my next game, if I lose that then something's definitely wrong) or change things now.

I'm undefeated so far this season in all competitions. Got another 2 games to play before I hit Arsenal away which is a toughy! Although my record against Arsenal is pretty good since I was promoted. 7 points in 4 games.

Also, my young lads have had a really good weekend.

All of the teams you'd expect to do well this season aren't. Not sure whether to stick with things as are for now (Sheffield is my next game, if I lose that then something's definitely wrong) or change things now.
...feck you

I've tried 2 styles of tactics, and both have given me shit results.

It can be tricky and can need a bit of adjustment, but once you find something that works, stick with it for a while even if there's a dodgy result or two. The style I had worked fine for 4 seasons and now it's gone to pot.

tbh, I find playing a settled team and formation works best. But that's just me, i'm using the same tactics in the new league and my Arsenal team with vastly superior players are failing hard. Dis engine be crrrrrazy!

Current table in new league

K7cP1uj.png

If I can finish the season on 70+ points, I'll be happy.

An important thing that has gone unnoticed is mine and Arsenal's respective fixtures, yet I seem to be getting the flak:

Manchester United first 7 fixtures
Bristol City [A] - 2-1 win
Fulham [H] - 3-1 win

Everton [H] - 1-1 draw
Manchester City [A] - 3-0 loss
Newcastle United [H] - 3-1 loss
Chelsea [A] - 2-1 loss
Bolton Wanderers [H] - 2-0 loss

Arsenal first 7 fixtures
Reading [A] - 2-1 loss
Sheffield Wednesday [H] - 2-1 win
QPR [H] - 1-0 loss
MK Dons [A] - 6-2 loss

Wolves [H] - 1-0 win
Fulham [A] - 0-0 draw
Darlington [A] - 2-1 loss

The Arsenal save has just gone to shit. :lol:. Havent even changed anything , same formation, same style.

On the other hand, roaring on in the Fulham save. Rooney with 2 hattricks in 2 games since joining the club :drool:

Finally updated. Forest with their first loss of the season losing 1-0 away to Rubin Kazan. Bah.

United continue unbeaten European run with a 1-0 win vs Bilbao :D

So United have qualified for the knockout stages of the CL, just not sure whether we'll be first or second.

Also, United are the only English side to be confirmed to have qualified for the next round so far in both the Champions Cup and Champions Shield :cool: