Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

Imagine needing a ring to justify your existence.

image.png

He has five fingers, why's he putting two rings on one of them?

Also why is your left hand black. And also why is your thumb so messed up.

And who is Trh10dlan?

14/15 All Star Weekend
2015 All Star Weekend

(@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Final (significant) trades of the season

hobbers & Skizzo (Celtics), Solius & sontodevil (Grizzlies) - Solius and sontodevil are both guards, so naturally the Grizzlies trade two forwards for another guard. He's pretty good, mind.
zPE863X.png

Two Nil (Raptors) - Pelicans got robbed (unless Bruno Caboclo fulfills his potential quickly)
XyHt7AP.png

Standings

RxU3UNr.png

Really a tale of two halves, here. We've got three Cafite-teams near the bottom, with losing form (Knicks, Raptors and Bucks), three in the top half with winning form (Celtics, Heat and Pistons?! :confused:) - and then Dr. Dwayne's Cavaliers closer to the bottom but with a winning record. Mind you, the Bucks are only four wins off a playoff spot, so it's not quite over.

1nTcaas.png

Not quite the same in the West as in the East, though we've also got a clear split of winning form and losing form. At this rate the only oldie who's making the playoffs from the West is Samid. Things change quickly, though. Lil' V.O. truly got drafted into a great situation. Might they even be championship contenders? There are two monsters in the East, but with altodevil seemingly out of the picture, the path is open to the finals. Mind you, the Lakers finishing 8th and then taking out the Rockets in the 1st Round is not an unthinkable scenario.

Slam Dunk Contest

19d7L7M.png

I might have to start spoilering the dunk contest, if Cafites are going to start winning it. That's two in a row for The Cub! His team is having a horrid season, but he's having a great one. Except, you know, he's on the team with a horrid season.

3 Point Contest

KEDkTz1.png

Samid returns, as does 5x winner Solius. BenitoSTARR is conspicuous in his absence, but we've got two other former winners in P-Nut and reelworld II in. Dan II has played like 25 minutes of basketball this season, but he won't let that stop him. He doesn't need high basketball IQ to find the hoop in the 3 point contest.

1st Round (4 advance)

Salim Stoudamire: 21
Ben Gordon: 19
Kevin Durant: 25
qe5uhj1.png

zc7NYIV.png

vdHuNxK.png

P7i2nKh.png

J3PLOqI.png

It feels cruel that Samid is eliminated in the 1st round while shooting 25/30, but reelworld II, Dan II, Solius and P-Nut all out-did him (barely). It's a full on Cafite affair!

2nd Round (2 advance)
uPevBhl.png

2tESkng.png

kkdxkLO.png

14f2OdC.png

This means Samid's 25 wasn't good enough to make the 2nd Round, but would have been good enough to make the Final Round. That's the way the cookie crumbles. As it is, we'll have P-Nut up against rookie sensation (well...) Dan II. P-Nut struggled for so long to win his first 3 Point Contest, is he really going to let this newbie equal him just like that?

Final Round
WmdBbnE.png

0Xyqisk.png

That's two in a row for P-Nut!

Euc5ig5.png

All Star Game

Pepper Bailly, Lil' V.O and Nobbers all make their first All Star teams, though Nobbers will have to sit it out with a minor injury. The Cub captains his first All Star Team, while playing for the the worst team in the conference.

y1oXsuG.png

The East is back to their winning ways. Kevin Durant is All Star MVP, but hobbers, sontodevil and The Cub all acquitted themselves well. Looking at the stats, I'm pretty sure The Cub, altodevil and sontodevil cannibalized each other for rebounds.

LejQKy8.png

Here's a preview of the next draft, as it currently stands. It may change if someone else has their son join the draft. I think weetee and Dr. Dwayne are the ones who can do it without retiring, then next draft Samid, Skizzo and BenitoSTARR can.

pJHvo2F.png

How does he have less than 60 overall?

It's not entirely clear how overall rating is decided, but the actual rating has no impact on how good a player actually is. Or rather, the overall rating is a function of the other ratings, which obviously directly decide how good a player is, but the algorithm isn't necessarily... correct - or straightforward. Particularly when you guys get your grubby, meddling hands on it, and create players that the game would never make on its own.

It's not entirely clear how overall rating is decided, but the actual rating has no impact on how good a player actually is. Or rather, the overall rating is a function of the other ratings, which obviously directly decide how good a player is, but the algorithm isn't necessarily... correct - or straightforward. Particularly when you guys get your grubby, meddling hands on it, and create players that the game would never make on its own.

I think it must be weighted most to height, jumping, dribbling and the IQs

14/15 End of Regular Season
14/15 End of Regular Season

(@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Solius still has it.

eizVTOG.png

Final Standings

ISG1zO8.png

Sort of as expected! hobbers and Skizzo keep dominating with the Celtics - except the Kevin Durant Wizards are also dominating. Those are probably the favourites to win the whole thing. SebJr's Miami finished in third, a very good season! Same with Salt Bailly and the Pistons, though their recent form is merely middling (except their very recent form, which is pretty good again). Actually, there's a clear divide. All the top teams finished the season well, and all the bottom teams finished it poorly - with the exception of BenitoSTARR and Stobzilla II's Knicks. Unfortunately it was too little too late for this season. The same can be said for Dr. Dwayne, whose Cavaliers were at one point playoff hopefulls. At the very bottom of the Conference we have the Bucks with P-Nut and reelworld II, as well as the Raptors with Two-Nil. Good players who had good seasons, but on bad teams who had bad seasons.

kYINGkl.png

Similarly to the last update, the West is all over the place. Lil' V.O. had a great end to the season. They will play the middling Grizzlies, with sontodevil and Solius who managed to fight their way into the last playoff spot. Those are actually the only Cafites with winning records since last update, as Samid and Pepper Bailly, with the Timberwolves and Kings respectively, had losing records to finish it out. altodevil's Lakers will miss out on the playoffs for the first time since 2004. Dan II's Suns couldn't keep up the promising start, and Nobbers' Spurs and The Cub and weetee's Thunder never really got going.

Playoff bracket

rwEEU0K.png

Regular Season League Leaders

IEWcn3G.png
M1zj5NI.png
c61Kapo.png

FXWTdHl.png
0iQORza.png
92xnMMO.png

Ooof, just about made it. But we'll likely get spanked now.

Not sure why I ever look at those stats, never on them :lol:

Thought I‘m going to retire and leave my son to it entirely but no.1 in assists..@nimic any meaningful long term stat assist related I might be featured in? And I can play a season alongside my son, right?

Last edited:
Thought I‘m going to retire and leave my son to it but no.1 in assists..@nimic any meaningful long term stat assist related I might be featured in? And I can play a season alongside my son, right?

You can play at the same time yes, as you're ancient (almost 35).

You have the 4th most (regular season) assists of all time, behind John Stockton, V.O. and hobbers. Just ahead of Solius. You're about 500 behind hobbers and 400 ahead of Solius. You're probably like in the 40s for the playoffs - but with fewer games than anyone above you in the list except for V.O.

hmm..then I keep rollin‘ just to make sure.

Don't even...

tOA31cr.png

I might have to institute some limitations in player building after the second generation has had a go :lol:

Though interestingly Heine and weeweetee are quite different builds. And as we've already seen, the highest overall rating player doesn't actually always play the best.

Ok they've definitely cheated somehow. What the feck. 95??

Don't even...

tOA31cr.png

I might have to institute some limitations in player building after the second generation has had a go :lol:

Though interestingly Heine and weeweetee are quite different builds. And as we've already seen, the highest overall rating player doesn't actually always play the best.

Wtf. I need to redo my son.

Goats-maximili.jpg

Oh, how did I manage that?
Look out guys, the goat is arriving!

Last edited: