Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

Me, hobbers, solius, Benito

Yes, but not in that order.

Top-4?? Is that only counting 1996 onwards? What about Kareem and Wilt? I'm assuming MJ was hampered by us starting.

It's counting everything, but this formula probably kills Wilt since it uses stuff like VORP, which I guess didn't exist back then. Kareem loses like 4-5 seasons of advanced stats. But he was an uncatchable #1 with my old formula. Wilt is still #22, mind. Kareem is #5. Kevin Durant is #9, so he's coming for you guys.

Am I above or below MJ and LeBron?

Below both. MJ is #6, LeBron is #58.

Actually, I missed a few Cafites since I turn off the watch list thing once you retire. So we also have Cafites in #19, #25, #73.

Here's 81-100.

Year and Team on the right are the player's peak season. The rest are self-explanatory (GOAT is the score from the algorithm). Players in red are in the Hall of Fame.

ykgj6c9.png

How the feck is sontodevil 66th after 2 seasons, and Nene only 63rd?

Hobber‘s getting cocky with his first title in mind already.

The difference between me (1st) and Solius (4th) is the same difference between Solius (4th) and Nene (63rd)

What about the impact of being able to score a basket

He scored 16points once. (probably more than my max though) - or typo by nimic.

Hail the goat who destroyed basketball.

Here we see the problem of peaking at SA and Charlotte

True, but notice just how few of the greatest seasons that were championship seasons. You can see the ring next to the stars. Only Solius out of you guys has yet won a ring while playing one of the 35 best seasons of all time.

BenitoSTARR has 7 seasons on the list: 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11. When did he win his rings? 00 and 02.

I guess to have a truly outstanding season like that you probably don't have too much help.

True, but notice just how few of the greatest seasons that were championship seasons. You can see the ring next to the stars. Only Solius out of you guys has yet won a ring while playing one of the 35 best seasons of all time.

BenitoSTARR has 7 seasons on the list: 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11. When did he win his rings? 00 and 02.

I guess to have a truly outstanding season like that you probably don't have too much help.

I’m basically the goat then.