Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 2025 | [...] are NBA Champions! | Basketball GM

While we get ready for the non-Cafite final, let's take a look at the Draft Lottery for the upcoming draft.

bJeRsZL.png

Houston's only gone and gotten the #1 pick again! This time with a 8.8% chance. Lil' V.O. is about to get a Cafite teammate. Nobbers probably too, as his San Antonio picked up the #2 and #4 picks. If we get Dr. Dwayne's son in the draft there will be 4 Cafites in.

Had more luck with these two drafts than my original guy had in his whole career. A stacked 60-odd win team getting the first pick again ffs. :lol:

Dont even know which of the two to feel more sorry for if that happens.

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh. Nobbers' Spurs are currently $34 million below the salary cap (with no real expiring contracts), so there's also a non-zero chance you'll get to hang out with them too.

It's about time the game put together a proper caf superteam.

Though isnt this the last season I'll be at SA? I cant see nobbers sticking around unless there's a seismic shift in the team.

Houston lucky :eek: interesting to see if they want a SF or a C. They should be in win now and then weeweetee could be most interesting. San Antonio with potentially getting 2 cafites can build something strong from this draft.

I would be happy with being drafted by both those teams. Cavs look ok as well tbh

I can see basketball forums everywhere talking about a conspiracy trying to give Rockets a championship with 2 1st in a row while having Klay, Demarcus and Bismack (who is much better here than irl)

Last edited:
v.o lucky shit, just like hobbers was. All comes out in the playoffs wash though.

Houston lucky :eek: interesting to see if they want a SF or a C. They should be in win now and then weeweetee could be most interesting. San Antonio with potentially getting 2 cafites can build something strong from this draft.

I would be happy with being drafted by both those teams. Cavs look ok as well tbh

I can see basketball forums everywhere talking about a conspiracy trying to give Rockets a championship with 2 1st in a row while having Klay, Demarcus and Bismack (who is much better here than irl)

If I knew how, and felt like spending a lot more time on this than I already do, I'd create like a fake /r/NBA front page for this stuff.

While we get ready for the non-Cafite final, let's take a look at the Draft Lottery for the upcoming draft.

bJeRsZL.png

Houston's only gone and gotten the #1 pick again! This time with a 8.8% chance. Lil' V.O. is about to get a Cafite teammate. Nobbers probably too, as his San Antonio picked up the #2 and #4 picks. If we get Dr. Dwayne's son in the draft there will be 4 Cafites in.
Bucks is rebuilding without draft picks :lol:

nimic, you got an alt account here on the caf? Just wondering.

2015 Playoffs - NBA Final
Speaking of hanging dong, let's get this over with.

2015 NBA Final - Washington Wizards vs. Utah Jazz

No Cafites involved - for shame!

SSXspzq.png

KGQZiXK.png

wRL8PMI.png

ag2v7Ya.png

YnUXrJa.png

CeIzDJa.png

PNkBfcI.png

Kevin Durant has finally done it! After losing so many finals, he's got his ring. The Wizards don't look at all like a depleted team either, so you guys might be in trouble for a few years.

Playoff stats
@V.O. @Salt Bailly @Samid @sebsheep @Skizzo @Solius @hobbers @altodevil

w11QtWn.png

Playoff league leaders

d7FX1Yq.png
C7oV7Cj.png
dDtKZ5s.png

AvqxndB.png
p873RDZ.png
pAleqlj.png

Quoting my own post, because as usual I managed to make it the last post of the page.

Speaking of hanging dong, let's get this over with.

2015 NBA Final - Washington Wizards vs. Utah Jazz

No Cafites involved - for shame!

SSXspzq.png

KGQZiXK.png

wRL8PMI.png

ag2v7Ya.png

YnUXrJa.png

CeIzDJa.png

PNkBfcI.png

Kevin Durant has finally done it! After losing so many finals, he's got his ring. The Wizards don't look at all like a depleted team either, so you guys might be in trouble for a few years.

Playoff stats
@V.O. @Salt Bailly @Samid @sebsheep @Skizzo @Solius @hobbers @altodevil

w11QtWn.png

Playoff league leaders

d7FX1Yq.png
C7oV7Cj.png
dDtKZ5s.png

AvqxndB.png
p873RDZ.png
pAleqlj.png

KD is a god, you should all be grateful that I was the god of gods.

KD ain‘t bragging nonstop in this thread though.

Although that‘s not entirely true, nimic does that part

First time altodevil looses the award ir goes to his son… I feel there is a movie script here somewhere

He's shagging everything that moves to try and get a son quickly.

You're actually one of the best players in the league, statistically. It's just... you know. Your team is the worst team in the league, statistically.

Things could change. Your teammates might get better, there might be some trades. Hell, even you could get traded.

Don't do grandsons. End it with the last son then do big summary stat tables etc.

Then do a team-running experiment with some kind of draft.

6th man of the year on 2 different players. Let's go!!

2015 Draft and Free Agency
2015 Draft and Free Agency

This involves so many that I'm just going to tag all of you.

(@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee @Heine)

Top 10 picks

L0EKqKa.png

A bit surprised Houston went for weeweetee, considering they already have two pretty good, young-ish Centers. I'd have thought they'd go for Heine, or even Dr. Junior. Though I think history has proven that picking the best player is never a bad idea - and weeweetee is definitely the best right out of the draft. Also he can't rebound or dunk, so I guess he plays a slightly different role.

The Spurs picked up both Heine and Sonius, to pair with Nobbers. Nobbers only has one year left on his contract, so they'd have to be good pretty much immediately to have any chance of keeping this core together.

Dr. Junior was drafted by Cleveland, which means he's the first player to play on the same team as his father. Well, play is a strong word, considering Dr. Dwayne's contract expired and he... well, no spoilers for the rest of this post.

(Apropos nothing, keep in mind that I will allow anyone to change their position at the start of the season - including to Auto).

The rest of the draft

YUpWF78.png

BicFCzG.png

Free Agency

Solius has left Memphis and decided to sign what's probably his last contract with the New Orleans Pelicans for $20.57m/year (!) through 2020. That's the 5th highest salary in the NBA for someone who is about to turn 36.

P-Nut has left Milwaukee and signed with the Denver Nuggets for $16.05m/year through 2020.

SebJr has re-signed with the Miami Heat for $13.18m/year through 2020.

weetee has left Oklahoma City to sign with the Golden State Warriors for $4.68m/year through 2018.

Dr. Dwayne has magnanimously decided to vacate Cleveland, so as to let his son get out of his shadow. Probably. He's then decided to join The Cub in Oklahoma City.

Skizzo is yet to find a team. You can create a new player if you want, though it's always possible you get picked up eventually.

Trades

Two Nil (Raptors)
7pa3I4l.png

SebJr (Heat)
A6pg5ds.png

Salt Bailly (Pistons > Kings)
lQeHMG2.png

BenitoSTARR & Stobzilla II (Knicks)
f4C9Eu8.png

Samid (Timberwolves)
PIozK0M.png

Oh yeah, and this one.