The RedCafe Boxing Thread

That's it! Body shots were brutal. Ward dismantled him.

And that puts that debate to rest. Ward is a cut above.

Brilliant double lefthook to the nuts to finish it off. Damn Weeks fecked that one up.

He hit him low three times at the end, another replay of a low-blow Kovalev didn´t even complain about and there was a fifth earlier in the round that Kovalev complained. The missed one the previous round, too. Ward is such a dirty cnut.

Shouldn't have been stopped, Kov was hurt but the fight still had life to it. Vegas is a hard place to fight if your non american.

Its bullshit constant low blows, that would drain the energy of any man along with the body shots
Yeah he landed a brilliant right hand to the head, but literally every big punch he landed otherwise in the last two rounds, were brutal low-blows. And we saw at least five on the replays.

I would find it hard to be a ward fan after watching that, holding and low blows and a very questionable stoppage. Makes it even harder to like him when he will no doubt act like he deserved the win.

It was below the belt, but borderline. Max Kellerman is such a proper cnut. I mean how much clearer and lower do you want it? Ward could have Draymonded him and Max would have been: Was it really low though?

A couple of low blows, and a shit stoppage, but Ward was ahead imo, and probably would have won if it went to cards. Blame the referee, it's not Ward's fault.

A couple of low blows, and a shit stoppage, but Ward was ahead imo, and probably would have won if it went to cards. Blame the referee, it's not Ward's fault.

Ward has a history of dirty tactics. Once or twice is an honest mistake. He hit him low 6-7 times in the last two rounds. Even the big right hand was set-up by a low-blow Weeks missed.

You Kovalev fans live in as much denial as the fighter himself and simply won't give Ward his due.

Kovalev quit because he knew the end was nigh and he had no energy or idea how to land once the amassed bodywork took its toll.

I'd agree that Kovalev was looking for a way out, needed to turn the screw on the fight himself but he couldn't.

You Kovalev fans live in as much denial as the fighter himself and simply won't give Ward his due.

Kovalev quit because he knew the end was nigh and he had no energy or idea how to land once the amassed bodywork took its toll.

The amassed bodywork took its toll, but the 6-7 lowblows had no impact on Kovalev´s energy or concentration. :lol:

Why don´t you wake the missus and tell her to punch you in the balls six times in quick succession as hard as she can and then you come back to post her within 30 seconds of it.

SOG!
Weeks said on the belt is good so we good :lol:

Only one fighter said he's going to make sure the other doesn't go home the same and doesn't fight again and guess what? That fighter had the fight taken out of him

ALL I've heard from Kovalev is excuses, he makes a point of saying he didn't hurt me but we can see other wise. He was shattered, didn't want it
When will people finally give Ward his due?