The Mueller Report

In 15 minutes.

I’m actually beginning to think that Mueller is going to make sure it damages him and gives Congress enough to move forward with impeachment.

His move to invite a witness to testify with him yesterday was bold. It gave the DOJ no time to interfere with the witness and outline restrictions on what he can and cannot say.

He'll stick to what is in the report. Anyone expecting Mueller to make a bombshell statement is going to be disappointed.

Spoiler: Mueller will be the consummate professional, beholden to corrupt guidelines pushed upon him by Bill Barr in order to, tbh I've no idea what Barr's motivation is other than looking like the smartest man in the room.

GOP goonies will attack Mueller while simultaneously saying his report exonerates the President, and will try to eat up time wherever possible to prevent dems getting their questions in. It will be a disgusting indictment of the disgrace that the party has become.

Collins begins with all the GOP talking points which are utter nonsense.

I’m really not sure it’s the best idea for them to give Mueller the opportunity to put them to bed?

Yeah this is not going well for Trump.

Holy feck, Collins is talking to him with absolute disdain and contempt.

I can’t image that Mueller is going to want to do them any favours here if they keep this up. I know Mueller is a Republican but he’s not going to enjoy being talked to like an absolute piece of shit.

"Could you repeat that question" over and over and over again.

Its going to happen over and over again. The legalese is pretty hard to comprehend on first reading on paper, let alone when recited at you at speed by congressmen trying to cram all their points into 5 minutes of time.

This is unfair on Mueller. He is 74 years old and is just not up to the task.

Yep. That's the feeling I'm getting as well. The 5 minute format is even more useless when guy being questioned can barely keep up and spends half the time looking up text that was mentioned a minute ago.