The Mueller Report

Mueller: "While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime,it does not exonerate him". Trump bought in Barr to shut down the investigation and cover for him ,something Sessions refused to do.
Let us never forget that Barr got the job because Jeff friggin' Sessions wasn't corrupt enough of an Attorney General.

Even Toobin looks shocked about the overwhelming amount of obstruction of justice.And he rarely gets excited.

We all know he is guilty but I want to know if anything will be done about it.

The standards of evidence needed to prosecute are substantially different between commonfolk and the president.

That's the crux of it.

The president's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen has claimed Trump directed him to lie to Congress.

But the Mueller report states: "With regard to Cohen’s false statements to Congress, while there is evidence, described below, that the President knew Cohen provided false testimony to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow Project, the evidence available to us does not establish that the President directed or aided Cohen’s false testimony.”

Imagine escaping jail time because you decided to ignore a direct order from the POTUS. Now imagine all those people that did this are no longer there and replaced with sycophants that will basically do anything and everything he wants :lol:

Why y'all getting carried away? Someone will be along shortly to straighten you out... Save you from yourselves. /s

This is like the time I altered my school report, changing D's to B's.

Let me remind everyone that Bill Clinton lied under oath, and yet nothing happened to him. Here, I don't see anything approaching this, so I don't think that anything will happen to Trump, either.

If you have read something done by Trump that is as bad as lying under oath, something that is clearly a crime, then please let me know, because so far I haven't read anything as bad as this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

Clinton gave a sworn deposition on January 17, 1998, where he denied having a "sexual relationship", "sexual affair" or "sexual relations" with Lewinsky. He also denied that he was ever alone with her.

Let me remind everyone that Bill Clinton lied under oath, and yet nothing happened to him. Here, I don't see anything approaching this, so I don't think that anything will happen to Trump, either.

If you have read something done by Trump that is as bad as lying under oath, something that is clearly a crime, then please let me know, because so far I haven't read anything as bad as this.
No Collusion!

Reading this report I'm amazed at Barr's comms on it thus far including this mornings press conference. He's absolutely torched his credibility.

Amongst his misrepresentations he specifically stated that Mueller did not rely on the the opinion from OLC regarding potential indictment of a sitting President and yet on page 1(!) of the obstruction volume the report states:

First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers."1 Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations, see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct.

Let me remind everyone that Bill Clinton lied under oath, and yet nothing happened to him.

Apart from the impeachment I guess you're right.

I don’t really rate lying about having sex with a women particularly seriously. Men do it all the time. Trump denies affairs too. Ok it’s a lie and you shouldn’t lie, but that’s about it. It’s a personal thing and doesn’t risk the safety of the country.

Course we must remember that Clinton gave testimony....Trump refused.

I don’t really rate lying about having sex with a women particularly seriously. Men do it all the time. Trump denies affairs too. Ok it’s a lie and you shouldn’t lie, but that’s about it. It’s a personal thing and doesn’t risk the safety of the country.

Course we must remember that Clinton gave testimony....Trump refused.

Kompromart.

It does not matter as long as the Russians do not use it control him.
But they certainly have that and the loans to control him.
And they do.