The MMA thread

I like Dustin and I really think he was brilliant against Holloway, but this is a step too far.

Dustin is a better version of Iaquinta, who took Khabib the distance. So i would expect this to go down in a similar way.

Just realized the two clowns who jumped in the Octagon to attack Conor are fighting tonight.
So much for Dana and his baseless threats. So fcuking predictable.

And it only one: Zuberia. Other chap isn’t

Does anyone know where I can stream this?

I have loads of options when it's football, i'm not used to streaming anything else though so don't know where to look!

It’s amazing the difference in quality between Khabib, Tony, etc. Felder is an a fecking amazing fighter and Khabib MAULED Barboza..:wenger:

Such a lame and predictable line.

Please do better

So you are telling me which fights I enjoy watching more? Khabib's fights are mostly boring. Because he is so dominant but also because of his fighting style. This is more what I prefer.

So you are telling me which fights I enjoy watching more? Khabib's fights are mostly boring. Because he is so dominant but also because of his fighting style. This is more what I prefer.
That’s fine. But to reduce Khabib to ‘hugging’ is disrespectful and very uneducated.

Don't be such a fanny. It was obviously tongue in cheek. He is a great fighter. I'm not the biggest fan of all wrestling though.
Fair ennough. I just think that calling Khabib 27-0 a hugger can only come from haters or conar fanboys

For sure. Even Kevin Lee beat the crap out of Barboza. The guy is a beast, but definitely way past his prime.

Amazing kicking...

Lol!! At Felder.. I’m going to become an actor or a commentator!! I really love this guy!