The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Now might be the time for those who have voted to influence the remaining voters in the match-up..

One team ahead by 1 with 3 voters to go..

How does this match-up work? Do you and anto decide who would win the match, or are we voting on who we think the rest of the managers would vote?

How does this match-up work? Do you and anto decide who would win the match, or are we voting on who we think the rest of the managers would vote?
Managers have been voting on who they think would win. Winners go in a random generator to determine who gets the chance for prizes.

R12P2
R12P2:

P-Nut - PASS
Enigma - PASS

Raees - BLOCKED - Bossis
Downcast - FAIL
harms - BLOCKED - Bossis

EAP - PASS
Tuppet - FAIL (Already picked)
mazhar - PASS

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Juan Ramón Verón, Zico, Souness, Chivu, Bossis.

EAP - PASS

giphy.gif

I was under the impression that the mods determine the winning team when I voted

This special event's perfect to get all of the tactical voting out of the way before the actual matches start.

Having said that, I voted for the team that I thought would be most likely to win.

This special event's perfect to get all of the tactical voting out of the way before the actual matches start.

Having said that, I voted for the team that I thought would be most likely to win.
Cmon.. Who was it and why would they win?

Cmon.. Who was it and why would they win?
You know what team I selected, so I won't reveal them. All I'll say is that they were a more solid team to me, defensively. Both team are equally strong going forward, but the team I picked had a stronger central core than the other one.

You know what team I selected, so I won't reveal them. All I'll say is that they were a more solid team to me, defensively. Both team are equally strong going forward, but the team I picked had a stronger central core than the other one.

cheers for the answer :D

is it sajaev that doesnt rate De Rossi? We need him here ASAP

Everyone has picked then. Let's put an end to this round.