The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

o04DPBlg.jpg

Back from the dead (featuring Andryi Shevchenko and Ronaldinho)
Higher likelihood of random injury, obviously.

If I'm not playing this round will the reward for the special event still be useful?
You don't need to participate to engage in tactical screwing.

If you've no idea what the optimal strategy is, the answer is EAP

Henke FC won
10-9 to Henke FC.

Henke FC:

harms
downcast
skizzannah
joga
bepo
david
chester
pnut
tuppet
onenil

Baggio Utd:

crappy
pat
enigma
moby
raees
gio
mazhar
eap
rt/pey

Will stick the winning managers in a randomizer then PM the winners. 3 winners. No fancy prizes.

10-9 to Henke FC.

Henke FC:

harms
downcast
skizzannah
joga
bepo
david
chester
pnut
tuppet
onenil

Baggio Utd:

crappy
pat
enigma
moby
raees
gio
mazhar
eap
rt/pey

Will stick the winning managers in a randomizer then PM the winners. 3 winners. No fancy prizes.
:lol: I thought you would choose the winner and just say Henke would win because he's Henke so happy I somehow was on the winning side. Haven't checked the teams yet.

Sorry @Downcast

First george best turns into Gary breen now this :lol:

@Downcast

I'm really sorry mate. That sucks so bad, was rooting for PSG as well.

What a crazy fecking game! Don't think we'll see @Downcast for a while!

Can we do an auction with Downcast's players?

Thanks to God, I'm still alive guys :D

I should become interested in a new sport: tennis, ping pong, pétanque... I don't know why but I feel the need for a change.

So, I will stop speaking about PSG until next year :lol:

Let's pretend you are just another United supporter until the Barcelona game next year! I'm in. So....Rojones or Smalling?

Thanks to God, I'm still alive guys :D

I should become interested in a new sport: tennis, ping pong, pétanque... I don't know why but I feel the need for a change.

So, I will stop speaking about PSG until next year :lol:
I'm sorry for you and Cavani but chuffed to bits for Lucho.

Was listening to him last night: "They scored four, so we can score six" and thinking he was gonna fecking do it. Legend.

meh, zero luck with all those special events.

@Downcast feel sorry for you mate. Think you were outdone by the ref, but that performance in the last 10 mins was appalling.

Cavani, Di Maria should take most of the blame those misses one on one with the keeper were pretty bad(especially di Maria's one)

I'm sorry for you and Cavani but chuffed to bits for Lucho.

Was listening to him last night: "They scored four, so we can score six" and thinking he was gonna fecking do it. Legend.

Yeah, prophetic.

He's got Thiago Silva?

Thiago Silva was excellent between 2011 and 2013. 2. Following an injury in November 2013, he is no longer the player he used to be.

meh, zero luck with all those special events.

@Downcast feel sorry for you mate. Think you were outdone by the ref, but that performance in the last 10 mins was appalling.

Cavani, Di Maria should take most of the blame those misses one on one with the keeper were pretty bad(especially di Maria's one)

Many reasons explained this failure. If I have to blame only one player, I'd say Lucas Moura.

Watch NFL. There's a team just for you, The Atlanta Falcons. @JPRouve will be glad to make the intros.

Good, I will interrogate this Monaco fan.

Let's pretend you are just another United supporter until the Barcelona game next year! I'm in. So....Rojones or Smalling?

Smalling sounds British so I prefer him!