The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

They should rest Verratti for the cooo
Yes :)

compo_presse_barca_psg_0803017.jpg

Nice. Hope you lot win a comfortable victory so we can finally establish Verratti as the GOAT.

Last chance for a prize
Last chance to win a prize
Look at the formations in the R12-Criteria-post and decide who you think would win. PM us your answer. Deadline at 10 PM GMT.

How is this judged, and do we provide an explanation or just the name of the team we think would win?
Just PM your winner. The ones who voted for the winner goes in a random generator to determine winner/s.

They should rest Verratti for the cooo

Nice. Hope you lot win a comfortable victory so we can finally establish Verratti as the GOAT.

A next GOAT definitely :)

He played the WC 2014 but was injured at the Euro 2016. WC 2018 will be his consecration.

Happy days :). What a player*

* Unless I end up playing you later in this draft, in which case I retract that comment.

:lol: When I want to say something negative against a GOAT, I wrote biased comments like 'Redondo is an elegant player but' or 'Passarella is known for his offensive contribution' :D

I've stopped to do it :angel:

How is this judged, and do we provide an explanation or just the name of the team we think would win?
Just PM your winner. The ones who voted for the winner goes in a random generator to determine winner/s.

That's what it was meant to do. Close the gap not just in the quality of the squads but the way people go about things.

You don't want half the managers in survival/sheep avoidance mode while others have their ideal teams with their shiny star and just complete them. All it will do is let the better teams get even better.
Yeah, from the draft perspective it was brilliant. What annoyed me is that I myself started making one wrong choice after another, completely losing the advantage that I gained in the first half of the draft

The winner between Henke and Baggio?

Not so many options tbh

Looks like another sheep for me. Since that name-changing round everything went to shit for me! Lazy planning, I guess.

You only have one position to fill in your first XI to avoid fielding a sheep, right? Is it just this round and the bonus round left for you?

:lol: When I want to say something negative against a GOAT, I wrote biased comments like 'Redondo is an elegant player but' or 'Passarella is known for his offensive contribution' :D

I've stopped to do it :angel:

Damning with faint praise. I like it :lol:

Yeah, from the draft perspective it was brilliant. What annoyed me is that I myself started making one wrong choice after another, completely losing the advantage that I gained in the first half of the draft
Trying to accommodate Fran Rico took you off your game, eh?

At least you got Rijkaard back straight away while EAP saw Messi join Team Moby and crappy went down the route of building a sheep side around Matthew Pennington.

How many more rounds? We all get to pick a player from our chosen country at the end right?

If I have a sheep in this round, give me a French one.