The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

ff15.jpg

Dina Zaff seems to be a decent GK.

Ray Clemence loves competition.

Didn't know about that rule either. Glad that I used my last 2 cards this round...though didn't get the player :mad:
You can use the cards in the pass round, just not the pass one obv.

We knew some would think the pass card was, well, shit. It gave yous an opportunity to opt out of a hard round and you get to play in the pass round. Shame.

I think only PNut, Skizzo and harms have not used their PASS round. All deserves a sheep, some more than 1.

I should propose a 3 way fight to death.
I propose that the 3 sheep should come from the 3 sheep-heaviest managers with a player of our choice making his way in return.

I propose that the 3 sheep should come from the 3 sheep-heaviest managers with a player of our choice making his way in return.

Next to EAP's suggestion of two of us dying that sounds alright. :(

Too late for pass cards. D'oh!
To be honest, it's illogical - we all know that we have 13 rounds and we need to miss one, so the ones who didn't miss the first 12 rounds have to use their pass card on the last one (or they'll be picking a 15th player, which is against the rules).

I used the cheat card this round and I've never been more confused about what went down with you and Enigma. :lol:
I guess Edgar is bulshitting us somehow cause I really don't see how we can overlap. :lol: Or pulling a leg for using the shithead on me or something.

We'll see with the results I guess.

To be honest, it's illogical - we all know that we have 13 rounds and we need to miss one, so the ones who didn't miss the first 12 rounds have to use their pass card on the last one (or they'll be picking a 15th player, which is against the rules).
No. Those who used the card will have 13 players after this round going into the pass round. Those who didn't will have 14 ie a complete squad.

I guess Edgar is bulshitting us somehow cause I really don't see how we can overlap. :lol: Or pulling a leg for using the shithead on me or something.

Don't think he'd be off to go for the player. But the rest baffles me.

Next to EAP's suggestion of two of us dying that sounds alright. :(

I'd rather die. Surely the point of a pass card was to decide if you wanted to skip a round and get a chance to play the last round. Our punishment for not playing it is surely missing the last round which could be amazing or could be shocking. To be honest I should have skipped this round but I'm busy tomorrow so made more sense to get it finished today.

I'd rather die. Surely the point of a pass card was to decide if you wanted to skip a round and get a chance to play the last round. Our punishment for not playing it is surely missing the last round which could be amazing or could be shocking. To be honest I should have skipped this round but I'm busy tomorrow so made more sense to get it finished today.

I was kidding. Me and Skizzo are pretty street too and wouldn't mind to settle it with fisticuffs.

This is purely a guess but it could depend on where he plans to play Junior and where he thinks you plan to use Krol. Just a thought. He's probably playing mind games though, the scoundrel!

This is purely a guess but it could depend on where he plans to play Junior and where he thinks you plan to use Krol. Just a thought. He's probably playing mind games though, the scoundrel!

Well he used the cheat card so he knew who I'm going for (and the other possibilities in later rounds). Mind games probably as there are 3-4 managers looking for a full back :)