The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Can't stop laughing at 1-0s only sheep being self-inflicted.

Polymorph card: turn Dunga into Claudio Bravo

As far as I've seen it is Bravo that has turned into dung.

Poor Dunga

EDIT: and better Bravo than Obdulio turning into Otto von Vespa

Last edited:
I know I'm waiting for a fail but I can't wait :nervous:

They pretty much had to do it out, even if they'd wished to take part in it, unless of course they'd rather miss the bonus round after this.
Had it been like the previous round with its big pool, I think I would have played on and foregone the bonus round. But this is very tight, and after the CL-red-card round, I've belatedly learned my lesson not to try and guess who'll go where (in fact you were the only other manager who I thought could have optimally accommodated Sammer in the team - and you passed the round in any case). And with various cards still kicking about, the whole thing becomes even more of a lottery.

R.I.P. Stalinist deadlines

ptp52b30e6b83245_1024.jpg

But this is very tight, and after the CL-red-card round, I've belatedly learned my lesson not to try and guess who'll go where (in fact you were the only other manager who I thought could have optimally accommodated Sammer in the team - and you passed the round in any case

Yeah, would have loved to have him on my side but knew there was no chance of getting him as there were barely any players in that round.

R12P1
R12P1:

P-Nut - FAIL
Enigma - FAIL
Raees - FAIL

Chesterlestreet - PASS
Downcast - FAIL
Skizzo/Annah - PASS
Joga Bonito - PASS
Bepo - PASS
harms - FAIL
EAP - FAIL

DavidG - PASS
Tuppet - FAIL
onenil - PASS
mazhar - FAIL
Pat_Mustard - PASS
crappy/Viva - PASS

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Juan Ramón Verón, Zico, Souness, Chivu.

Last edited:
Are you sure I passed @The Stain?

Sure it's not a mistake like the other round with Brehme ?

If so then,
raw

Looks like another sheep for me. Since that name-changing round everything went to shit for me! Lazy planning, I guess.

Looks like another sheep for me. Since that name-changing round everything went to shit for me! Lazy planning, I guess.
Nah if that round didn't happen I'd guess you'd be shitheaded to oblivion as you'd have a great team and would be an easy target. All equals out IMO.

Wouldn't even play this round if I didn't use my pass card already.

Submitted the 2nd pick...

Let's have the final outcome of this round before Barcelona-PSG :)

That's what it was meant to do. Close the gap not just in the quality of the squads but the way people go about things.

You don't want half the managers in survival/sheep avoidance mode while others have their ideal teams with their shiny star and just complete them. All it will do is let the better teams get even better.