The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Some evil bastards stopped Gio from getting Naybet and Cal from Terry.

Last edited:
Ffs, I used all 3 cards in that round and still didn't get sammer :lol:

If two of us choose the same player but different clubs, do we get to change club in the second round?

If two of us choose the same player but different clubs, do we get to change club in the second round?
First dibs to P1 passes and so on. If you passed same P tough shit, guy will be blocked and you get to scour the entire history of a club for a replacement.

But are you free to change clubs?
Nope. Three shots at your selected club.

We will reveal the clubs, then with that in mind you get to list your top three targets.

Can protect, shithead, etc at each level of priority.

So this has gone downhill for me since the Polymorph cheat round.
Same, that was quite the transformation in the squads -
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Why? I've no issue with Gio. Haven't even got my act together with the sheep allocation.
I probably need some sort of sheep allocation here to help identify the right club ahead of the deadline tomorrow morning.

So essentially we have 3 rounds to pick club, if we get 3 fails we get a sheep but at anytime we get a pass we submit top three targets and if any of those three meet the criteria you get the player?

What happens if those top three are already picked, you send a fourth one?

and do we bid for a player or a club for those who have money? :)

Last edited:
So essentially we have 3 rounds to pick club, if we get 3 fails we get a sheep but at anytime we get a pass we submit top three targets and if any of those three meet the criteria you get the player?

What happens if those top three are already picked, you send a fourth one?

and do we bid for a player or a club for those who have money? :)

I'd guess passing p1 is submit 3 players. P2 2 players and p3 1 player but that's just an assumption.

I don’t get the 3 targets thing.

1: Pick a club
2: Get it or not (you can use money/shithead/whatever).
3a: If you get it, you pick a player. You can bid on him if you want to. If someone else wants said player (who also played for their team), they will have to outbid you (no bids/identical bids = BLOCK).
3b: If you don't get your man, you try another one.
4: If you FAIL at picking a club, you move on to P2 and try again.

That’s what I gather from the posted criterion, at any rate. It says it’s basically like R1.

EDIT Basically, you can't get a sheep player here, only a sheep club.

Last edited:
I don’t get the 3 targets thing.

1: Pick a club
2: Get it or not (you can use money/shithead/whatever).
3: If you get it, you pick a player. You can bid on him if you want to. If someone else wants said player (who also played for their team), they will have to outbid you (no bids/identical bids = BLOCK).

That’s what I gather from the posted criterion, at any rate. It says it’s basically like R1.

I think it's just to speed it up. No point waiting for people to submit for their chosen club as you probably know which 3 players you'd take from your chosen club if the first is blocked etc.

If you can list your top 3 picks along with the club pick, that'd be great.

PM'd you. Do you need to submit the bid for 1st player too?
I mean, i don't see a reason why you can't so sure. Anyone who has already submitted club pick can put in a bid when giving us their lists of players (order of preference).

pick 1

Manager A: Venus FC 10m - Paul 6m, Marc and John 1m
Manager B: Mars FC 6 m - - Paul 6m, marc john- BLOCKED
Manager C: Mars FC FC 6 m -- Paul 6m, Mar and John - BLOCKED
Manager D: Venus 1 m - Paul 1m - failed

A gets paul
@The Stain

Like this ?

Last edited:
I mean, i don't see a reason why you can't so sure. Anyone who has already submitted club pick can put in a bid when giving us their lists of players (order of preference).

So in essence.

- Picked Club Name - Bid $ for the picked club.
1) 1st choice player - Bid $ for this player
2) 2nd choice player - no bids
3) 3rd choice player - no bids.​

So in essence.

- Picked Club Name - Bid $ for the picked club.
1) 1st choice player - Bid $ for this player
2) 2nd choice player - no bids
3) 3rd choice player - no bids.​
Yeah. You can only bid on the first choice player, you'd completely fook me over when i'm doing the summary
otherwise and could end up screwing over more managers picks.

I provided an example for the 1st pick only.

I'm not sure to understand if we can bid on both country and players.
You can. But only on the first player pick.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion...you can get the club (with bid) + 1st pick (with bid) now and announce the results together. Then 2nd and 3rd pick submission/results as per usual timelines.
I will, even without bids. Managers will know which player they got if they pass. Won't mention players that have passed/failed in the thread obv, only blocks.

Can only one manager get one club or can two managers get same club?