The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Well done to managers who picked up a keeper earlier than the last minute.

Whew. Close finish. Tough turn.

@Moby You have to thank [name redacted] for giving you Messi by shitheading me - although actually I don't mind because I got Henry in the end and I can't ever be sad about that

and @RedTiger Pele on p3 ??? crazy
Moby's draft win would be on me. Swapped Redondo giving him loads of money (in my defense money return was not mentioned) then shithead you going for Zico getting him Messi. Think I won BOTD here.

Moby's draft win would be on me. Swapped Redondo giving him loads of money (in my defense money return was not mentioned) then shithead you going for Zico getting him Messi. Think I won BOTD here.

The biggest blow by far: loss of Pelé and no money back.....

having pele isn't the best in these drafts, he's always a talking point as people can't agree on his best position

Yeah, like Puskas and other old-school players, he generates (pointless) debates.

Invictus lost the final with him and Di Stefano against harms (messi-cr7).

in the end I should thank you though as I probably wouldn't have got Henry if Moby and I blocked Messi. Of course his team is now looking fierce.

Can't wait to share some of my theories (which I know for a fact to be false)

Completely stuck on 4-5 and the last one is so broad that it can be used to describe hundreds of different clubs.

Share. I'm drawing a line, and we already have a winner.

Would love to hear the theories though. Particularly the ones for the first team being Atlético Madrid and Urawa Red Diamonds (which I've done before with a United teamsheet sporting a diamond and all players being Kagawa).

Round 10 - Naughty, naughty

126320_hp.jpg

Pick one player who was sent off in a CL (92/93-15/16) Quarter/Semi/Final.

Players on the Block list are available this round.

Provide proof.

Good luck!​

How does those early second group stages count when there might not have been a SF or QF round?

Share. I'm drawing a line, and we already have a winner.

Would love to hear the theories though. Particularly the ones for the first team being Atlético Madrid and Urawa Red Diamonds (which I've done before with a United teamsheet sporting a diamond and all players being Kagawa).

Ah so it's over. I'll give up thinking of crazy theories then.

I'll compile my answers now with an explanation for them. Should entertain some of you.

...and Urawa Red Diamonds

If you thought - as I did at first - that the picture shows an apple (and not a cherry), this makes sense. It’s an apple + sushi. “Red Diamond” is a kind of apple. And sushi points to Japan, obviously.

My best one:

6. Trabzonspor. Nickname: "Black sea storm" (the picture could easily show precisely that).

Special event answers:

Di Maria- just above green and white striped carriages lower right hand side of picture

Balu - green and white carousel left hand side of picture

Club 1: Cerezo Osaka (Japan team known as cherries)
2: Botafago (play at brazils olympic stadium), West Ham (UK olympic stadium), Marseille, OL, Olympiacos (all plays on olympics)
3: Corinthians(st pauls letter to corinthians), Minnesota (new team at St pauls usa), Southampton (saints), fc st pauli (self explanitory)
4: Basel fc (Basil Fawlty) Hertha BSC (stadium features a bell tower)
5: Torquay (set in torquay)
6: Vancouver Whitecaps (waves called whitecaps)

Anyway, I’ve tried for five or so minutes to come up with a resource which would allow for swift resource for this criterion - unsuccessfully.

Ain’t going through all those seasons to possibly spot a player I could possibly use - and the obvious ones means hassle. And I’m not in the mood for hassle.

Anyway, I’ve tried for five or so minutes to come up with a resource which would allow for swift resource for this criterion - unsuccessfully.

Ain’t going through all those seasons to possibly spot a player I could possibly use - and the obvious ones means hassle. And I’m not in the mood for hassle.

I've done the same. Been searching for so long to find a quick way to do it

Wrong theories:

Bolton. Purely visual. You can see a ribbon, it's obvious, but look at the fencer's helmet! It's the "W" from Bolton's logo
15mbvyg.jpg

Bolton-Wanderers-Logo.jpg

+ there are couple south american clubs named Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima, which is literally gymnastic + fencing

#4-5
Arsenal and Manchester United. Redknapp supports this theory, so does the internet in general
ws8jtk.jpg

article-0-063A0B17000005DC-239_306x396.jpg
Mourinho-water-bottle-sent-off-735617.jpg

Bonus:
wenger-qpr.gif

Trabzonspor - Nickname(s) Karadeniz Fırtınası (Black Sea Storm)

Bolton. Purely visual. You can see a ribbon, it's obvious, but look at the fencer's helmet! It's the "W" from Bolton's logo

I had them down as Bolton due to their nickname (trotters) :lol:.

P.S - Know the origin of that nickname had to do with something regarding pigs and pig pens or pig sty or something

Wrong theories:

15mbvyg.jpg

Bolton-Wanderers-Logo.jpg

#4-5
Arsenal and Manchester United. Redknapp supports this theory, so does the internet in general
ws8jtk.jpg

article-0-063A0B17000005DC-239_306x396.jpg
Mourinho-water-bottle-sent-off-735617.jpg

Bonus:
wenger-qpr.gif

Trabzonspor - Nickname(s) Karadeniz Fırtınası (Black Sea Storm)

Haha nice but the w and the helmet are not the same

I went for second one a - Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata.
150px-Gimnasia_Esgrima_LP_logo.svg.png

Which I think literally means club of gymnastics & Fencing.

Special event answers:

Di Maria- just above green and white striped carriages lower right hand side of picture

Balu - green and white carousel left hand side of picture

Club 1: Cerezo Osaka (Japan team known as cherries)
2: Botafago (play at brazils olympic stadium), West Ham (UK olympic stadium), Marseille, OL, Olympiacos (all plays on olympics)
3: Corinthians(st pauls letter to corinthians), Minnesota (new team at St pauls usa), Southampton (saints), fc st pauli (self explanitory)
4: Basel fc (Basil Fawlty) Hertha BSC (stadium features a bell tower)
5: Torquay (set in torquay)
6: Vancouver Whitecaps (waves called whitecaps)

lol i saw an apple in the first picture:lol: here are my teories:

1. Atletico - There is a apple three in Atletico badge with bear(balu) trying to get some, sushi represents asian owners lol
2. Olympiakos - Olympic sports
3. St. Pauli - St. Paul cathedral is on the picture
4. and 5. Bayern was a jewish club, Munchen 1860 Nazi one
6. Crystal Palalce - 50% sure thats a seagull on the picture cant see clearly, trawler making the waves so Cantona incident against Palace and the famous statement. :lol::lol::lol:

Im probably worse then @Balu :(