The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

R9P2:

Gio - Zico & Souness - BLOCKED

onenil - FAIL (Already picked) & FAIL (Already picked)

crappy/Viva - Zico & Souness - BLOCKED

@Chesterlestreet you or the other cheater is going to have to thank whoever Shitheaded me and let you p1 pick go through

I'm sure it was one of the Zico hunters ;)

Block list:
Zico, Souness.

:lol:

Serves you right for shitheading me!

Have to say the current one, albeit looking like an 'easy' round is quite the contrary. You get to take a punt at a great player but most likely on the other side is essentially a sheep. Or you could go with couple of great combos but you risk being outbid and end up with two fails.

Happy to get a pass here as it could've ended badly with two sheep.

It will be interesting round when all is said and done.

I did want to avoid this scenario.

2s9x21i.jpg

:lol: All its missing is a dozen empty cans of Smithwicks strewn around me.

:lol: give the award for getting all 6 wrong....maybe used super cheat?:drool:

Three or four managers with only a couple left so we stick to tonight's deadline.

Will log in every one hour to say Yes/No to ine attempt per hour.

Basically, I'm not going to be your bitch as you run the FC Yellow Pages past me.

Did you guess correctly?

Nah, that player wasn't even picked and I'm gutted I didn't go for him :(. Thought he'd have been one of the prime choices for that round, first name that came to my mind as a I read the criterion.

I've found Balu and I can come up with an answer for one of the pictures. feck picture riddles.

I was thinking Boobs on the Bridge FC for the 3rd one but thats not a real club sadly

I've found Balu and I can come up with an answer for one of the pictures. feck picture riddles.

Aye have so much time on my hands today only to get riddles/puzzles which I suck at big time. Wish the father-son special round took place now instead of this.

Still, the person who solves them more than deserves their reward.

Aye have so much time on my hands today only to get riddles/puzzles which I suck at big time. Wish the father-son special round took place now instead of this.

Still, the person who solves them more than deserves their reward.

the way I see it, and I suck at riddles too, is there are 3 ways to approach each one - literal, metaphor and context of the content if that makes. So I basically have three guesses for each one and if those are wrong I have no clue

the way I see it, and I suck at riddles too, is there are 3 ways to approach each one - literal, metaphor and context of the content if that makes. So I basically have three guesses for each one and if those are wrong I have no clue

Tried all sorts of approaches and the moment I found myself scouring through the translated nicknames of second tier Greek teams on wiki, was when I realized I had to stop.

Nah, that player wasn't even picked and I'm gutted I didn't go for him :(. Thought he'd have been one of the prime choices for that round, first name that came to my mind as a I read the criterion.

Come to think of it my second choice didn't get picked at all either. Possibly the same player, as he was one of the first names I thought of.