The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

However, I'm not getting too comfortable as these special events rounds can really screw you over.

I fully expect to lose whatever half decent players I’ve managed to scrape together before this draft ends.

I’m certainly not getting attached to the team, to put it like that - mainly just trying to avoid sheep.

I fully expect to lose whatever half decent players I’ve managed to scrape together before this draft ends.

I’m certainly not getting attached to the team, to put it like that - mainly just trying to avoid sheep.
Good man. Put it better than me explaining to Joga why making videos of Vogts wasn't a great idea to begin with.

I'm trying not to but I had an idea when I first started of what I wanted to do and it's all coming together nicely. Now if I could just finish it off I'd be over the moon but I've got this nagging feeling in my head that I'm getting screwed eventually.

I've spotted a geezer who looks just like Klopp - and a decent ringer for LVG himself.

...and there's Balu, the crafty old bugger. Got Di Maria too, I think - would be hilarious if it isn't actually him.

I'm trying to work out if they are nicknames for the clubs or the actual names of the club. Or just clues to leave you to the name of the club.

In other words I've got no idea.
Basically we're on the same page then.:D

At least I solved ADM/Balu one

I've finally submitted them all but not sure about most of them and just took guesses.

Be funny to see everyone's answers when they get revealed though.

R9P2
R9P2:

Enigma - PASS
Bepo - PASS

Gio - Zico & Souness - BLOCKED
EAP - PASS
DavidG - PASS & PASS

Tuppet - FAIL (Already picked) & PASS
onenil - FAIL (Already picked) & FAIL (Already picked)
mazhar - PASS & PASS
Pat_Mustard - PASS & PASS

crappy/Viva - Zico & Souness - BLOCKED
RedTiger/Peyroteo - PASS & FAIL (Already picked)

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Nedved, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Costacurta, Juan Ramón Verón, Zico, Souness.

I've never had the slightest idea about any of anto's picture riddles :(

2s9x21i.jpg

Can someone please post the larger image or at least PM me if that isn't permitted? Imgur is blocked for me right now...

Just realized the guy who looks like LVG is...LVG.

As for Klopp, he's right next to Di Maria.