The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

There's a veritable shitload of GOATs and whatnots back in the pool - and a considerable percentage of them should be eligible for the current criterion at that.

Interesting round, in other words.

I wonder what Cal? will do...

There's a veritable shitload of GOATs and whatnots back in the pool - and a considerable percentage of them should be eligible for the current criterion at that.

Interesting round, in other words.

I wonder what Cal? will do...
I guess I should bid on the short Argie? :angel:

73f1dcb5665fdafb4163f750a16333e5.jpg

Last edited:
Should be released who used their cards on who. As long as people don't take it personally it would be quite fun to look at who did what.

Should be released who used their cards on who. As long as people don't take it personally it would be quite fun to look at who did what.
Haven't kept records of that c'mon, only which cards people have used. If people want to reveal after drafting is over it's up to them.

What I did was just randomly picked from the players who hadn't had a sheep yet, and gave them one

What I did was just randomly picked from the players who hadn't had a sheep yet, and gave them one
Grand strategic thinking there.

You were lucky Crappy never showed up and that @The Stain overruled my suggestion that Thiago Silva looked like a chubby Trevor Sinclair.

Some got money back
For those who missed it:

Managers in the last round who lost players that they had bid for and acquired in any P1; that money is now back in your budgets.

You got 3 mill back for turning Dunga into Bravo, @oneniltothearsenal. That was the plan all along, right?

I don't mind and will go first. After many blocks, I turned Souness to Samaras. Sorry @Skizzo @Annahnomoss

You were not my first choice or even in top 3. Literally last resort.

No worries mate. I thought about targeting you but I like where your team is going, even more so with Messi of course so a tough loss. But there are still a handful of good fits left as well.

-------------------------Messi---------------------------
Gento ------ Charlton ------ Kubala -------- Amancio

Such an inspiring and fresh team. Different players, but the Madrid feel is there in its own way.

I don't mind and will go first. After many blocks, I turned Souness to Samaras. Sorry @Skizzo @Annahnomoss

You were not my first choice or even in top 3. Literally last resort.

Yeah I obviously asked pretty much straight away if I'd be able to morph my own p2 player. Then the search began to find someone that would fit my strategy and that had an initials match in the category.

Was pretty straight forward from there until everyone else worked out that you could do exactly what I was planning.

Really expected the 4 of us still to pick in p2 to be targeted first so that we wasn't allowed a pretty much free pick

For those who missed it:

Managers in the last round who lost players that they had bid for and acquired in any P1; that money is now back in your budgets.

You got 3 mill back for turning Dunga into Bravo, @oneniltothearsenal. That was the plan all along, right?
Do we get all of our money back or do you keep 1 mil like anyone said earlier?

Several managers got serious cash back, so the budget picture has changed rather dramatically, from what I can see.

R9P1
R9P1:

P-Nut - PASS & PASS
Moby - PASS & PASS

Enigma - PASS & Juan Ramón Verón - BLOCKED
Raees - PASS & PASS
Chesterlestreet - PASS & PASS
Downcast - PASS & PASS
Skizzo/Annah - PASS & PASS
Joga Bonito - PASS & PASS

Bepo - FAIL & PASS
Gio - FAIL & FAIL
harms - PASS & PASS
EAP - FAIL & PASS
DavidG - FAIL & Juan Ramón Verón - BLOCKED
Tuppet - FAIL & FAIL

onenil - FAIL & FAIL
mazhar - FAIL & FAIL

Cal? - PASS & PASS
Pat_Mustard -FAIL & FAIL
crappy/Viva - FAIL & FAIL (Already picked)
RedTiger/Peyroteo - FAIL & FAIL

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Nedved, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Costacurta, Juan Ramón Verón.

Last edited:
huh a lot of FAIL but not blocked, a lot of shit heads played?