The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

How many more to go @The Stain @antohan . Kind of confused as to whether I should be pleased that I passed or not :confused:
63845714.jpg

We're just trying to beat the draft's record of picking players that are already part of someone else's team. If you're asking about the bamboozle card, are you 100% sure the player you picked hadn't already been picked?

Yes I've checked and double checked. Then used the ctrl and f to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. So you must have something to do with it :lol:

Yes I've checked and double checked. Then used the ctrl and f to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. So you must have something to do with it :lol:
He is trolling you, just like he was bragging nobody would be so daring as to shithead Cal? and pick Cristiano.

Why would I put a bid in? I know that I have no money, so what reason would I have to put a bid in?

It might have been a mistake. I think my original then of bids being swapped has happened RT and Co put in a bid for someone that has already been picked so someone would fail. And unluckily ended up with someone else that made them fail.

Now the question is does it carry on through all picks or was it just pick 1? Suppose we'll see after this pick.

It might have been a mistake. I think my original then of bids being swapped has happened RT and Co put in a bid for someone that has already been picked so someone would fail. And unluckily ended up with someone else that made them fail.
That would be way too funny. Unfortunately the answer is much simpler: they cocked it up.

I was certain that's what was happening until you posted that, now I'm not so sure.

What have you done to me!

Are you sure you are using accentuation properly when doing Ctrl+F? Díaz ain't the same as Diaz.

Nah, I mean in terms of the Bamboozle card being played.

So, you had nothing to bid and consequently bid nothing, yet still got the "insufficient funds" message - as a result of being bamboozled?

Seems to be an odd sort of card.

So, you had nothing to bid and consequently bid nothing, yet still got the "insufficient funds" message - as a result of being bamboozled?

Let me put it this way...

After the first special event, RedTiger and Peyroteo were given a choice of two rewards:

1) Obdulio Varela joins your team
2) Bamboozle card

They ignored option 1 so enthusiastically I was tempted to give them a sheep for their disrespectful behaviour.

R7P2
R7P2:

P-Nut - FAIL (Ineligible pick)
Enigma - PASS
Downcast - PASS

Skizzo/Annah - FAIL (Already picked)
Gio - FAIL (Already picked)

harms - PASS
EAP - PASS

DavidG - FAIL (Already picked)
mazhar - PASS
Cal? - PASS

RedTiger/Peyroteo - FAIL (Already picked)

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Nedved, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Costacurta.

Probably should have checked he was eligible without just picking and assuming.

Means I definitely got the player I picked this yime though.

mazhar - PASS
Relief, although I probably should have stuck with my P1 pick, but oh well, I'm still satisfied.

That's what it seems like. I did have nothing to bid, and I did bid nothing as a result.

I guess @The Stain and/or @antohan will clear up everything once this round ends.

This is turning out to be the best Sheep Draft till date! Not just the format, but the cards, special events and bid just make it very entertaining. :lol:

Good work Stainanto!

To make things even funnier, we could start this kind of draft with 7 cards :)

Man, the conclusion of this round could be fecking hilarious.

Someone has messed up what would have been a dream combination for me