The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

Would it be possible to have a list of who has which cards left after a round @The Stain @antohan

Nope. If people want to bluff, it won't be us tripping them up.

Shitheads are secret as per the draft village's request.

Use of special cards will be announced and effects explained at end of round they are used (unless the mechanics require earlier disclosure).

I presume Super Cheat is simply full disclosure of the amounts people have bid.

Doesn't have anything to do with "player already picked". Or so I would think. The latter - in P1 - has to mean the player has been recruited already, or "CTRL-F fail" as it's also known.

I presume Super Cheat is simply full disclosure of the amounts people have bid.

Doesn't have anything to do with "player already picked". Or so I would think. The latter - in P1 - has to mean the player has been recruited already, or "CTRL-F fail" as it's also known.

Nope I've read the picked list and blocked list several times and the player I picked isn't there. That's why I'm so confused.

Nope I've read the picked list and blocked list several times and the player I picked isn't there. That's why I'm so confused.

Hmmm. Well, if you're 100% sure - then I suppose it has to be Super Cheat. But then again, the one who holds that card seemingly picked an ineligible player...odd.

Will be interesting to see the full results for this round - lots of things going on here.

Hmmm. Well, if you're 100% sure - then I suppose it has to be Super Cheat. But then again, the one who holds that card seemingly picked an ineligible player...odd.

Will be interesting to see the full results for this round - lots of things going on here.

Just done ctrl and f to make sure and yep they're definitely not there.

There's also the bamboozle card in play from previous rounds I think. If Pnut is sure it must be one of the cards. :)

Ah, yes - forgot about that.

But that card went to Tiger/Peyroteo unless I'm mistaken - and they too got "already picked" in this round.

Everyone's picks could have been swapped and randomly reassigned between us all.

I don't know I'm just making things up now. I've sent my next pick anyway because I'm confused as feck!

Everyone's picks could have been swapped and randomly reassigned between us all.

Not impossible. It would be "bamboozle" alright. We'll just have to wait and see what the cards actually do, I guess.

Still, a bamboozle card which simply throws everything into chaos doesn't strike me as something you'd want to...play - unless you were in a desperate, Hail Mary type of situation.

Would be an "interesting" (as in - potentially extremely annoying) situation, though: You "pass" only to learn that you don't get your player - but rather someone else's successful pick...

Would be an "interesting" (as in - potentially extremely annoying) situation, though: You "pass" only to learn that you don't get your player - but rather someone else's successful pick...

Yeah it'd be proper annoying seeing someone else stroll off with a player you picked when the player they picked fails.

No point trying to work out what is going on anymore.
I said from the outset it's not a sheep draft, more like black sheep or sheep skin.

Look at all these people reading back and finding who got what card and speculating what may be going on.

It's a Werewolf draft.

R7P1:
Cal? - FAIL

tumblr_inline_obc8pyqs3o1rc4985_500.gif

Oh dear, I thought my choice was more than obscure enough...

I said from the outset it's not a sheep draft, more like black sheep or sheep skin.

Look at all these people reading back and finding who got what card and speculating what may be going on.

It's a Werewolf draft.

I'm so confused it's untrue. I have been thinking of what powers could possibly make my pick be player already picked when they haven't been picked!

It's got to be bamboozle or super cheat for me but I can't be arsed figuring out who has got them.

I'm so confused it's untrue. I have been thinking of what powers could possibly make my pick be player already picked when they haven't been picked!

It's got to be bamboozle or super cheat for me but I can't be arsed figuring out who has got them.

Early Young Sherlock nominee

He. In theory Super Cheat could be: “Pick up any player you want without any hassle.” Or something along those lines.

That could result in anyone else going for said player getting an “already picked” message.
Doesn’t fit this particular scenario, though. Unless the Super Cheater went and picked someone who isn’t eligible for this criterion. *

As for Bamboozle, that could be anything. Including something like a swap scenario.

What a wicked web, eh?

* Which would mean that multiple managers did the same thing.

He. In theory Super Cheat could be: “Pick up any player you want without any hassle.” Or something along those lines.

That could result in anyone else going for said player getting an “already picked” message.
Doesn’t fit this particular scenario, though. Unless the Super Cheater went and picked someone who isn’t eligible for this criterion. *

As for Bamboozle, that could be anything. Including something like a swap scenario.

What a wicked web, eh?

* Which would mean that multiple managers did the same thing.

I'm sure someone said that the person with super cheat got fail this pick aswell though so I'm not sure that fits. It has to be bamboozle so does anyone know who has got that card?

I'm sure someone said that the person with super cheat got fail this pick aswell though so I'm not sure that fits. It has to be bamboozle so does anyone know who has got that card?

AFAIK harms has Super Cheat - and he got "ineligible player" (as stated above).

RedTiger has Bamboozle (I think).

EDIT Yes, confirmed.

Thanks to that feckall cheat card we have to wait till the last minute of every deadline. :||
Everyone just use it as soon as possible so that the last few rounds can be quicker

Thanks to that feckall cheat card we have to wait till the last minute of every deadline. :||
Everyone just use it as soon as possible so that the last few rounds can be quicker

Not possible given the rules.