The Fourth RedCafe Sheep Draft

anto is pissed that people arent pissing each other off :lol:

Of course I am. I don't mind the concept of the mods not going too far and turning you into their playthings. I'd much rather give the conditions for you guys to get there all by yourselves. Lord of the Flies type shit not this Victorian Coral Island bollocks.

Ohhh... there's a thought... what was it that they had to hold... Off to read Lord of the Flies again

Round 7 - Doing the badges

jc3.jpg

Pick a player who managed a club side he played for.

Sheep picked on the same basis. All managers getting a sheep will get the same one and will HAVE to play it R1.

This should put the fear of God into you:

tumblr_inline_mwb5xpw8bX1srpoi8.jpg

Just kidding..

There will be no special event this round.

Good luck!​

interim/caretaker manager stints count?

Yeah, I didn't really want Didi. Doesn't fit with my team idea. Just picked him as I was drunk last night and he was the obvious name. Moved on today morning.
Boring. I was looking forward to a Protect-Protect-Shithead combination from Onenil.

Yeah, I'm surprised he went for protect. Since it was just me competing protect is a overkill, he should have just used a shithead in P1.

You used shithead on me P1 like I thought might happen. I wanted one of your picks to go through p1 so you might only be bidding on Didi in p2. I had to make sure I got Didi in the end and I figured you didn't really want to play chicken so I'd wait it out.

You used shithead on me P1 like I thought might happen. I wanted one of your picks to go through p1 so you might only be bidding on Didi in p2. I had to make sure I got Didi in the end and I figured you didn't really want to play chicken so I'd wait it out.

You protected him in P1. Why did you not for for him in P2? I was about to pick him again, before moving on to Kubala.

You protected him in P1. Why did you not for for him in P2? I was about to pick him again, before moving on to Kubala.
He didn't want him blocked. It was the right play, if card heavy. By P3 you were out of the contest so he just picked him up.

Give me 5 minutes to try to find a guy who knows how to coach

I considered passing and then found someone I thought was a good shout and that most people wouldn't need.

Forgot all about the cheat card giving people ideas for who to go for though

R7P1
R7P1:

P-Nut - FAIL (Already picked)
Moby - PASS
Enigma - FAIL
Raees - PASS
Chester - PASS

Downcast - FAIL
Skizzo - FAIL

Bepo - PASS
Joga - PASS
Gio - FAIL
harms - FAIL (Ineligible player)
EAP - FAIL
DavidG - FAIL (Insufficient funds)

Tuppet - PASS
Onenil - PASS

mazhar - FAIL (Insufficient funds)
Cal? - FAIL
RedTiger/Peyroteo - FAIL (Already picked)

Block list:

Garrincha, Ronaldo, Beckenbauer, Taffarel, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho, Sammer, Weah, Zidane, Nedved, Di Stéfano, Rossi, Baresi, Cruyff, Costacurta.

Last edited: