The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

Given my cock up last pick it might take some time, but i'll submit asap.

How so? No one picked him that round. Or do you mean that no amount of arguments would've made Uschi hot?
I would've went for him in the first round here as well if Vogts didn't block him. Went through his wife and Facchetti's and the latter seemed better but still wasn't accepted - which is understandable as she indeed wasn't that hot.

What's the difference between a round 12 and a bonus round?
Considering that we'll only have 14 players, and we all get our 13th after this round, I would assume that the bonus round will give you the possibility to exchange one (or more) of your players, not gain a new one.

Considering that we'll only have 14 players, and we all get our 13th after this round, I would assume that the bonus round will give you the possibility for exchange of one (or more) of your players, not to gain a new one.

That nobody will get an additional player. The winner gets to trade in a player/sheep.

Thanks for the answers. Let's discover the surprise.

In normal rounds u and invictus decide when to end the round.
In the bonus round, the mods will decide when the round ends.

:D

We will reach the 3rd stage of this round unfortunately but we are already discussing our 3rd pick

Last edited:

BOOM!

Drum roll please..........

130740726376.jpg

Excuse the formatting. Have a meeting quarter past.

2. Pat_Mustard - PASS
3. 2mufc0 - FAIL (already picked)
7. Indnyc/crappy - PASS
10. Invictus/Ecstatic - PASS
13. P-Nut0712 - PASS
14. Tuppet - FAIL (already picked)

@2mufc0 @Tuppet

Have another meeting in 5 and my fecking computer is updating. You may have to mass reveal.

Edit: D'oh, still missing @2mufc0

you mean someone can pick our player in exchange for theirs?
No. By winning this round they stop potential sheep swap of any other manager, even if they don't gain much themselves (which is hardly possible, if the pool for a swap is a blocked list, for example)