The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

I'm not surprised given the large number of players everyone has to go through in order to ensure that there is no overlap.

Anyways, I submitted my pick, so that makes it 6 now.

Depends on who you want to pick really. That's why it's not a great idea to disclose who has or hasn't picked yet.

Depends on who you want to pick really. That's why it's not a great idea to disclose who has or hasn't picked yet.

Why? Even if you know they’ve submitted you don’t know who they have gone for do you?

I'm not surprised given the large number of players everyone has to go through in order to ensure that there is no overlap.

Anyways, I submitted my pick, so that makes it 6 now.

You don’t need to check every single player though. Just the possible crossover players. Some players you know can’t clash so no point checking them.

Why? Even if you know they’ve submitted you don’t know who they have gone for do you?

You don’t need to check every single player though. Just the possible crossover players. Some players you know can’t clash so no point checking them.

You just answered why yourself.

I didn’t understand why we can’t post names of those who didn’t pick. What’s the issue with that?

it gives idea, say you said Player_X, it will give idea of anyone famous or worthy enough who played with him.
So it is kinda like cheating.

No I mean why can’t we post the names of the posters who haven’t submitted the picks for this round :p

You just answered why yourself.

Not really, the amount of research doesn’t really affect who picks quickest. It mostly depends on who has been around and who has had time.

I’ve been sat in the work van most of the night with nothing to do so could have researched loads, whereas others will have been rushed off their feet and not had a second to do any research.

17357952.jpg

I didn’t understand why we can’t post names of those who didn’t pick. What’s the issue with that?
Didn't say we can't, just at that stage it wasn't a great idea. The more info you give the more paralysis by analysis sets in with some.

ROUND TEN, TURN ONE: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - PASS
2. Pat_Mustard - FAIL (Gerd Muller)
3. 2mufc0 - FAIL (invalid pick)
4. mazhar13 - PASS
5. Gio - PASS
6. Enigma - PASS
7. Indnyc/crappy - FAIL (Giacinto Facchetti)
8. Skizzo - PASS
9. idmanager - PASS
10. Invictus/Ecstatic - FAIL (Giacinto Facchetti)
11. harms - PASS
12. oneniltothearsenal/shrike - PASS
13. P-Nut0712 - FAIL (invalid pick)
14. Tuppet - FAIL (Gerd Muller)
15. Lord SInister/Charly - PASS
16. prath92/KM - PASS

BLOCKED LIST:
José Leandro Andrade, Víctor Rodríguez Andrade, Valentino Mazzola, Sandro Mazzola, Lionel Messi, Pele, Sergio Busquets, Carles Busquets, Bernd Förster, Karl-Heinz Förster, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Best, Marco van Basten, Elias Figueroa, Marcel Desailly, Didier Deschamps, Romario, Adoni Zubizarreta, Ronald Koeman, Rivaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Andreas Brehme, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Liam Brady, Marco Tardelli, Paulo Roberto Falcão, Jürgen Kohler, Stanley Matthews, Cafu, Carlos Gamarra, Zito, Juan Joya, Daniel Pasarella, Toninho Cerezo, Nestor Goncalves, Nicklas Bendtner, Javier Zanetti, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Valery Voronin, Marius Tresor, Danny McGrain, Luis Figo, Xabi Alonso, Iker Casillas, Ruud Gullit, Demetrio Albertini, Gerd Muller, Giacinto Facchetti

Wanted to pick Müller in the wives round; seeing the picks that went through in the end, I should've insisted on it more

At least no one got him

Pretty happy with that. Got my number 1 target in and only have 1 position to fill. One player in particular got a pass it seems who I'd loved to see in my team :(