The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

989.jpg
:lol:

ROUND NINE, TURN TWO: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (Ruud Gullit)
5. Gio - FAIL (Ruud Gullit)
6. Enigma - FAIL (already picked)
8. Skizzo - FAIL (Demetrio Albertini)
11. harms - FAIL (already picked)
13. P-Nut0712 - PASS
14. Tuppet - PASS
16. prath92/KM - FAIL (Demetrio Albertini)

BLOCKED LIST:
José Leandro Andrade, Víctor Rodríguez Andrade, Valentino Mazzola, Sandro Mazzola, Lionel Messi, Pele, Sergio Busquets, Carles Busquets, Bernd Förster, Karl-Heinz Förster, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Best, Marco van Basten, Elias Figueroa, Marcel Desailly, Didier Deschamps, Romario, Adoni Zubizarreta, Ronald Koeman, Rivaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Andreas Brehme, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Liam Brady, Marco Tardelli, Paulo Roberto Falcão, Jürgen Kohler, Stanley Matthews, Cafu, Carlos Gamarra, Zito, Juan Joya, Daniel Pasarella, Toninho Cerezo, Nestor Goncalves, Nicklas Bendtner, Javier Zanetti, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Valery Voronin, Marius Tresor, Danny McGrain, Luis Figo, Xabi Alonso, Iker Casillas, Ruud Gullit, Demetrio Albertini

@Edgar Allan Pillow @Gio @Enigma_87 @Skizzo @harms @prath92 @KM

Gullit had a hot wife?
He had three wives. At least one was pretty hot from the pictures that were presented to us.

Ruud%20Gullit%20030610584.JPG

Dumped him for a 28-year-old Moroccan kickboxer as well which adds delusionary hope to the business case.

That is some quality snake oil salesmanship

Last edited:
That is some quality snake oil salesmanship
You were told yesterday to carefully curate your pics as we would decide based on what was presented to us.

As said earlier, we won't entertain any rambling discussions drawing upon all sorts of pictures.

I'm sure some aren't as hot as portrayed, others will have "before and after" situations, but ultimately everyone played to the same rules.

Last edited:
You were told yesterday to carefully curate your pics as we would decide based on what was presented to us.

As said earlier, we won't entertain any rambling discussions drawing upon all sorts of pictures.

I'm sure some aren't as hot as portrayed, others will have "before and after" situations, but ultimately everyone played to the same rules.
I'm not complaining, just found it a bit funny — I'm sure that you have better things to do than to check every allegedly hot wag for yourself before approving

I'm not complaining, just found it a bit funny — I'm sure that you have better things to do than to check every allegedly hot wag for yourself before approving
No worries, didn't see it as a complaint, just addressed it to make sure you didn't all suddenly go off on one.

We've been asked to avoid these discussions making the main thread and I fully agree. We've been called all sorts today by managers throwing tantrums about their key target's wife not being deemed hot.

All it was meant to be was a fun rather flexible round, but there had to be a basis for it not to be a free pick.

ROUND NINE, TURN THREE: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (already picked)
5. Gio - PASS
6. Enigma - PASS
8. Skizzo - PASS
11. harms - PASS
16. prath92/KM - PASS

BLOCKED LIST:
José Leandro Andrade, Víctor Rodríguez Andrade, Valentino Mazzola, Sandro Mazzola, Lionel Messi, Pele, Sergio Busquets, Carles Busquets, Bernd Förster, Karl-Heinz Förster, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Best, Marco van Basten, Elias Figueroa, Marcel Desailly, Didier Deschamps, Romario, Adoni Zubizarreta, Ronald Koeman, Rivaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Andreas Brehme, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Liam Brady, Marco Tardelli, Paulo Roberto Falcão, Jürgen Kohler, Stanley Matthews, Cafu, Carlos Gamarra, Zito, Juan Joya, Daniel Pasarella, Toninho Cerezo, Nestor Goncalves, Nicklas Bendtner, Javier Zanetti, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Valery Voronin, Marius Tresor, Danny McGrain, Luis Figo, Xabi Alonso, Iker Casillas, Ruud Gullit, Demetrio Albertini

ROUND 9 Results
ROUND NINE, TURN ONE: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (Luis Figo)
2. Pat_Mustard - PASS (Steven Gerrard)
3. 2mufc0 - PASS (Diego Simeone)
4. mazhar13 - PASS (Daniele de Rossi)
5. Gio - FAIL (evidence rejected)
6. Enigma - FAIL (Xabi Alonso)
7. Indnyc/crappy - PASS (Oliver Kahn)
8. Skizzo - FAIL (Iker Casillas)
9. idmanager - PASS (Alessandro Costacurta)
10. Invictus/Ecstatic - PASS (Karl-Heinz Rummenigge)
11. harms - FAIL (Luis Figo)
12. oneniltothearsenal/shrike - PASS (Kaka)
13. P-Nut0712 - FAIL (Iker Casillas)
14. Tuppet - FAIL (Luis Figo)
15. Lord SInister/Charly - PASS (Marcelo Vieira)
16. prath92/KM - FAIL (Xabi Alonso)

ROUND NINE, TURN TWO: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (Ruud Gullit)
5. Gio - FAIL (Ruud Gullit)
6. Enigma - FAIL (already picked) (Oliver Kahn)
8. Skizzo - FAIL (Demetrio Albertini)
11. harms - FAIL (already picked) (Daniele de Rossi)
13. P-Nut0712 - PASS (Christian Vieri)
14. Tuppet - PASS (Bixente Lizarazu)
16. prath92/KM - FAIL (Demetrio Albertini)

ROUND NINE, TURN THREE: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (already picked) (Kaka)
5. Gio - PASS (Miodrag Belodedici)
6. Enigma - PASS (Julio Cesar)
8. Skizzo - PASS (Emmanuel Petit)
11. harms - PASS (Marc Overmars)
16. prath92/KM - PASS (Eric Abidal)

BLOCKED LIST:

ROUND 10
enhaned_small2.jpg

ROUND TEN: NO MATES

Pick a player who has never been in the same team - for club or country - with any of the players picked by the managers either side of you.

Sheep not included, since they are assigned by draft mods.

Hence,

EAP -> prath/KM and Pat
Pat -> EAP and 2mufc0
2mufc0 -> Pat and mazhar
prath/KM -> Lord SInister/Charly and EAP

Please provide as much evidence as possible of meeting criteria.

Player's wiki is the minimum required but if there's an obvious "check" that you made please let us know.

E.g. when people started picking Voronin the immediate check was whether he had been in the Soviet 1960 Euro squad. It is likely there will be cases you double check possible NT overlaps in detail, spare us the hassle (your explicit say so is fine, just like with income taxes, don't get caught telling porkies).

Last edited:
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.. aah.. I searched for his better half could not find it :(

I thought Lizarazu was never married :confused:

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.. aah.. I searched for his better half could not find it :(

I thought Lizarazu was never married :confused:
We got a link stating she was his wife, as per the request (any online link). May be a rookie journalist slipped up there, dunno.

Should be a sheep, imo — it's on the manager to check his sources. Harsh, but...

Should be a sheep, imo — it's on the manager to check his sources. Harsh, but...
If the mods passed it then it shouldn't be overturned. We had a similar situation with EAP and the Ronaldo pick earlier, so they have to be consistent .

If the mods passed it then it shouldn't be overturned. We had a similar situation with EAP and the Ronaldo pick earlier, so they have to be consistent .
It wasn't a similar situation — the mods approved Ronaldo because it was a rightful pick in their interpretation.
Here they missed it (and who could blame them), but Lizarazu was passed on by many other managers, me included, because he wasn't eligible, and the eligibility of the pick is the responsibility of the manager.