The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

doing this pissed is much harder, my standards are non existent
:lol:

article-0-0C77E225000005DC-160_468x286.jpg

@Invictus Would showing the pictures of the wags definitely break forum rules? Supposing it was beachware at the least (that is wearing)

@Invictus Would showing the pictures of the wags definitely break forum rules? Supposing it was beachware at the least (that is wearing)
Please start a thread in the Generals if you feel compelled to share potentially non-kosher pics of WAGs...just keep 'em off the public part of the forum. Thanks!

That'd have been an awkward explanation :lol:

It's for a fantasy draft game, honest!

That's roll eyes smilie was her reaction. She already knows that I waste too much time on caf over BS stuff so didn't bother for an explanation.

Please start a thread in the Generals if you feel compelled to share potentially non-kosher pics of WAGs...just keep 'em off the public part of the forum. Thanks!
In fairness, I haven't seen anything non-kosher. That was largely off the table from the moment we narrowed down to wives and not girlfriends.

Not that I'm advocating turning this into a babe thread, just that when all is done I think most would agree what passed deserved to and what they have tried to pass at all costs really wasn't.

Since the first alternate table was posted we have failed every single first round. Not expecting anything different this time
I guess you have now experienced the pressure that comes with being top of the table. Pussy!

I guess you have now experienced the pressure that comes with being top of the table. Pussy!

The saying fortune favours the brave isn’t right. We took lot of courageous calls since then only for it to backfire. Succeeded with safer picks like Irwin and Ince et al earlier :p

Was so glad not to get an alert... just to find out that the round isn't over yet.
It's so hard to wait hours and hours for an obvious fail :lol: