The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

Not really gentleman’s behaviour tho - already with one sheep and not being able to play Rijkaard, just going with rather safer options who go a bit underrated around here.

Aha! Was looking forward to see how all those GOAT-Nobody pairs unravelled in constraining strategies, etc. Hope to see a famous surname nobody featuring, would be a laugh, maybe we should unleash a sheepfest round...

Aha! Was looking forward to see how all those GOAT-Nobody pairs unravelled in constraining strategies, etc. Hope to see a famous surname nobody featuring, would be a laugh, maybe we should unleash a sheepfest round...
Or he might be good, haven’t really researched the Surinamese league yet

ROUND 9
afrodisiaco-655x368.jpg

ROUND 9: THE OTHER HALF

Pick a married or divorced player

As acceptance of criteria:
1) Please provide name of picked player and name of his wife/ex-wife. Evidence of marital link must be provided (any online mention will do)

2) Please submit an appropriate photo as proof of the beauty of the other half. In order for the pick to qualify, you must gain the approval of all three draft mods. You are allowed to provide further evidence that the wife is hot. If it's never going to happen you will be clearly told to "Move On".

This is meant to be a fun round. However, please do not post anything that may get you in trouble. It is football forum after all.

Well @Pat_Mustard made the most Pat choice available, so wasn't going anywhere near Mcgrath :lol:

The three Amigos didn't trip each other up for once.

I was debating so much between Mcgrath, Sol and Shesternyov. Glad that we all made the choices we did @Pat_Mustard @Skizzo :)

Knew you or Pat will go for McGrath, hence it was between Tresor or Sol for me. At the end I'm pretty happy tho as I needed either a top CB or a midfielder.

:lol: Honestly, I had Tresor typed out as my first pick, Wiki info copy and pasted and everything, but I thought if I was going to post a near-certain fail I may as well go with my heart. I'm still amazed I got him, but I was actually hoping my very public adoration of the man would deter others from going for him. The @Cal? effect as I think of it, as you just know you're heading for a certain block if you ever try to compete for C. Ronaldo against him :D.

Anto, by hot what are we looking for a 10 or might be a solid 7? By definition any footballer wife is hot at around 7 but then there are some really hot birds out there.

In other words I find a bird I like shoot a PM and you guys make unanimous decision?

86670a99216ec763254761a5e439c82b--romanian-women-exotic-women.jpg

For example this I consider a solid 10.

Edit: she’s not a football wife so I’m not hinting at anyone.

afrodisiaco-655x368.jpg

ROUND 9: THE OTHER HALF

Pick a married or divorced player

As acceptance of criteria:
1) Please provide name of picked player and name of his wife/ex-wife. Evidence of marital link must be provided (any online mention will do)

2) Please submit an appropriate photo as proof of the beauty of the other half. In order for the pick to qualify, you must gain the approval of all three draft mods. You are allowed to provide further evidence that the wife is hot. If it's never going to happen you will be clearly told to "Move On".

This is meant to be a fun round. However, please do not post anything that may get you in trouble. It is football forum after all.

:lol: we wasn't far off!

Anto, by hot what are we looking for a 10 or might be a solid 7? By definition any footballer wife is hot at around 7 but then there are some really hot birds out there.

In other words I find a bird I like shoot a PM and you guys make unanimous decision?

She's a 10 alright. But just shoot, we are never all going to agree on what ia a 7 or a 10 , just need us three thinking she is hot.

She's a 10 alright. But just shoot, we are never all going to agree on what ia a 7 or a 10 , just need us three thinking she is hot.

super hot, let feckers earn their GOATs

Avviso Ufficiale
Please don't post any risqué pictures in this thread, lads - football forums are supposed to be family friendly, and even though draft threads take a life of their own, potential disciplinary issues will be settled per the underlying rules of football forum.

Thanks! :)

The Alternative Sheep Draft table (as of Round 8)

10 Points
2mufc0

13 Points
Pat_Mustard
prath92/KM

14 Points
Edgar Allan Pillow
P-Nut0712
Lord SInister/Charly

15 Points
mazhar13
Gio
Skizzo
Invictus/Ecstatic

16 Points
Indnyc/crappy
idmanager

17 Points
Enigma

18 Points
harms

19 Points
oneniltothearsenal/shrike

21 Points
Tuppet

Yum

Barely a 8.

agree some sheep quality players have much hotter WAGs than quality players.

It's because women don't understand football and recognize quality players.

I'm sure Penna and Jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojoj would agree :D

What if 2 managers choose the same WAG but submit different photos, will the better photo win? ;)

cock block submitted

Have debated that. Not "best wins" but some of you send absolutely terrible pics. Wouldn't be surprised if we find cases where the same wife is better marketed by one manager.

We will be consistent with whatever the first decision was.

Have debated that. Not "best wins" but some of you send absolutely terrible pics. Wouldn't be surprised if we find cases where the same wife is better marketed by one manager.

We will be consistent with whatever the first decision was.

Or you just have unrealisticly high standards

I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in going through the rigorous standards that the mods have set. I like it, though. It makes it so that we don't get a pick via a random woman on the sidewalk.

Maybe you could provide a little more obvious guidance.. like are you expecting a full body picture to prove "hot body" or are face pictures enough to demonstrate "hotness" to you?

Maybe you could provide a little more obvious guidance.. like are you expecting a full body picture to prove "hot body" or are face pictures enough to demonstrate "hotness" to you?
The last photos you sent were more than enough for a no.

The close up with giant sunglasses looked like an attempt at deception.

The last photos you sent were more than enough for a no.

The close up with giant sunglasses looked like an attempt at deception.

Well its impossible to tell for me what is hot to you since your guidance is a Mega Mouth

Well its impossible to tell for me what is hot to you since your guidance is a Mega Mouth
I don't like her extra long Joker lips either. That's why the original guidance included a discussion on that potentially being settled by other assets.

Already rated someone a 10 further up. Not that a 10 is absolutely necessary.