The Fifth Redcafe Sheep Draft

ROUND EIGHT, TURN THREE: RESULTS

5. Gio - PASS
7. Indnyc/crappy - PASS
9. idmanager - FAIL (already picked)
14. Tuppet - PASS

BLOCKED LIST:
José Leandro Andrade, Víctor Rodríguez Andrade, Valentino Mazzola, Sandro Mazzola, Lionel Messi, Pele, Sergio Busquets, Carles Busquets, Bernd Förster, Karl-Heinz Förster, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Best, Marco van Basten, Elias Figueroa, Marcel Desailly, Didier Deschamps, Romario, Adoni Zubizarreta, Ronald Koeman, Rivaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Andreas Brehme, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Liam Brady, Marco Tardelli, Paulo Roberto Falcão, Jürgen Kohler, Stanley Matthews, Cafu, Carlos Gamarra, Zito, Juan Joya, Daniel Pasarella, Toninho Cerezo, Nestor Goncalves, Nicklas Bendtner, Javier Zanetti, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Valery Voronin, Marius Tresor, Danny McGrain

ROUND 8 Results
ROUND EIGHT, TURN ONE: RESULTS

1. Edgar Allan Pillow - PASS (Albert Shesternyov)
2. Pat_Mustard - PASS (Paul McGrath)
3. 2mufc0 - PASS (Alan Shearer)
4. mazhar13 - PASS (Revaz Dzodzuashvili)
5. Gio - FAIL (Valery Voronin)
6. Enigma - FAIL (Marius Tresor)
7. Indnyc/crappy - FAIL (Danny McGrain)
8. Skizzo - PASS (Sol Campbell)
9. idmanager - FAIL (Marius Tresor)
10. Invictus/Ecstatic - PASS (Rinat Dasayev)
11. harms - FAIL (Valery Voronin)
12. oneniltothearsenal/shrike - PASS (John Barnes)
13. P-Nut0712 - PASS (Ernst Ocwirk)
14. Tuppet - FAIL (Valery Voronin)
15. Lord SInister/Charly - FAIL (Danny McGrain)
16. prath92/KM - FAIL (Valery Voronin)

ROUND EIGHT, TURN TWO: RESULTS

5. Gio - FAIL (already picked) (Rinat Dasayev)
6. Enigma - PASS (Michael Ballack)
7. Indnyc/crappy - FAIL (already picked) (Rinat Dasayev)
9. idmanager - FAIL (already picked) (Paul McGrath)
11. harms - PASS (Preben Elkjaer)
14. Tuppet - FAIL (already picked) (Albert Shesternyov)
15. Lord SInister/Charly - PASS (N'Golo Kanté)
16. prath92/KM - PASS (Leonardo Bonucci)

ROUND EIGHT, TURN THREE: RESULTS

5. Gio - PASS (Andy Goram)
7. Indnyc/crappy - PASS (Robert Lewandowski)
9. idmanager - FAIL (already picked) (Albert Shesternyov)
14. Tuppet - PASS (Billy Wright)

BLOCKED LIST:
José Leandro Andrade, Víctor Rodríguez Andrade, Valentino Mazzola, Sandro Mazzola, Lionel Messi, Pele, Sergio Busquets, Carles Busquets, Bernd Förster, Karl-Heinz Förster, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Best, Marco van Basten, Elias Figueroa, Marcel Desailly, Didier Deschamps, Romario, Adoni Zubizarreta, Ronald Koeman, Rivaldo, Lothar Matthaus, Andreas Brehme, Alessandro Nesta, Jaap Stam, Liam Brady, Marco Tardelli, Paulo Roberto Falcão, Jürgen Kohler, Stanley Matthews, Cafu, Carlos Gamarra, Zito, Juan Joya, Daniel Pasarella, Toninho Cerezo, Nestor Goncalves, Nicklas Bendtner, Javier Zanetti, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Valery Voronin, Marius Tresor, Danny McGrain

Voronin, Shesternyov, Dasayev, Dzodzuashvili...

I won't say "Surprising not to see" but rather 'Disappointed to see various slightly/very offensive players ignored in this round and the Americas round'.

Just noticed hardly anyone has sheep that they must play bar 3 of us. Pat was lumbered with his from the start aswell so basically just 2 of us

Just noticed hardly anyone has sheep that they must play bar 3 of us. Pat was lumbered with his from the start aswell so basically just 2 of us

Which is fine. The point of the exercise shouldn't be to decimate sides making them accummulate sheep but rather, to give you all a chance to build a competitive and functional side. Whether you do it with the bestest possible players or not is down to you, i.e. how much you block each other and collect sheep results from your decision-making, not just giving you pools with scarce quality.

Judging by some of the players overlooked in some rounds it seems you are all scarred from prior experiences and the sheep aren't in the teams but managing them :lol:

I won't say "Surprising not to see" but rather 'Disappointed to see various slightly/very offensive players ignored in this round and the Americas round'.

To be fair, at this stage you are looking at specific positions to fill so a lot of people may not look at those players

Which is fine. The point of the exercise shouldn't be to decimate sides making them accummulate sheep but rather, to give you all a chance to build a competitive and functional side. Whether you do it with the bestest possible players or not is down to you, i.e. how much you block each other and collect sheep results from your decision-making, not just giving you pools with scarce quality.

Judging by some of the players overlooked in some rounds it seems you are all scarred from prior experiences and the sheep aren't in the teams but managing them :lol:

Oh yeah I'm not saying you should be trying to laden us all with sheep, it's no fun building a side around 5 sheep. Just noticed that managers are now finding their way around sheep the more and more we play them.

Oh yeah I'm not saying you should be trying to laden us all with sheep, it's no fun building a side around 5 sheep. Just noticed that managers are now finding their way around sheep the more and more we play them.

Not really, I think the criteria have also helped in being designed for that purpose. Mind you, I'm still baffled by this sort of gentlemanly behaviour:

Knew you or Pat will go for McGrath, hence it was between Tresor or Sol for me. At the end I'm pretty happy tho as I needed either a top CB or a midfielder.

"Go on son, get McGrath, I'll just get Sol". Feck that. We do have a round specifically designed to remind you how you are meant to go about these things.

Mods, would the bonus round involve some sort of time consuming puzzle like the last time? Would need an AM in that case since am on vacation from tomorrow

@idmanager here is your sheep

davispic_2597507.jpg

Claude Davis

Mods, would the bonus round involve some sort of time consuming puzzle like the last time? Would need an AM in that case since am on vacation from tomorrow

Puzzles aren't time consuming. Either you get the logic or you don't.

"Go on son, get McGrath, I'll just get Sol". Feck that. We do have a round specifically designed to remind you how you are meant to go about these things.

Not really gentleman’s behaviour tho - already with one sheep and not being able to play Rijkaard, just going with rather safer options who go a bit underrated around here.