The F1 Thread 2011 Season

It's the international English language broadcast. My issue is that they only do it to Schumacher and nobody else.

There's a difference between blatant and constant ridicule, and treating everybody equally.

Probably because Schumi dished out out more than anyone of the last 20 years.

It's the international English language broadcast. My issue is that they only do it to Schumacher and nobody else.

There's a difference between blatant and constant ridicule, and treating everybody equally.

They do it to all others if it's required, the only problem is Schumacher is the only one who'll consistently push the boundaries of the rules to cause issues. Hungary 2010 is a prime example.

Is Jenson geared the same as Lewis do we know?

Not for certain, it wouldn't suprise me if Button has a bit longer top gear considering he probably knew he would have to overtake people. Seems to me Hamilton was geared for clear air.

That fecking Williams car was all in the way of button

Well whoop de doo. Of course it's got nothing to do with the fact that both Brundle and Coulthard don't like Michael.

Surely you see the irony of you accusing Coulthard of bias towards Schumacher? I'm not saying they're best friends, but from the feature's they've done pre-race, Schumi and Coulthard seem to have a fairly friendly relationship

I'm finding it far harder to hate McLaren nowadays though, with Ron Dennis gone, and Button driving for them. I miss Mika Hakkinen refusing to smile on the top step of the podium

Whitmarsh is a bit of a weasel but yea Dennis was far worse and I do like Jenson.

Surely you see the irony of you accusing Coulthard of bias towards Schumacher? I'm not saying they're best friends, but from the feature's they've done pre-race, Schumi and Coulthard seem to have a fairly friendly relationship

Both work for Mercedes so of course they'll act professional around one another. However using the start of the race as an example, DC goes out of his way to emphasize everything Schumacher does wrong. How often did James Allen or Legard get the rule book out to go over rules?

Both work for Mercedes so of course they'll act professional around one another. However using the start of the race as an example, DC goes out of his way to emphasize everything Schumacher does wrong. How often did James Allen or Legard get the rule book out to go over rules?

They never did because they were the main commentator, Brundle has always got the rule book out over the years.

Impressed with Senna after his return. He was pretty shocking in the HRT but he's done well in the Renault.

Perhaps a chance of getting Petrov's slot next season. (Assuming Kubica returns).

Impressed with Senna after his return. He was pretty shocking in the HRT but he's done well in the Renault.

Perhaps a chance of getting Petrov's slot next season. (Assuming Kubica returns).

Rumour is its all about money at Renault next season.

Schumacher has been pretty decent since about Canada. Fair play to the old man. Still think he should've not come back.

"we drove them away..."

That makes no sense to me, his English is piss poor

cnut

"we drove them away..."

That makes no sense to me, his English is piss poor

cnut

1105_0101_vettel.png

"you have to start considering him on the level of senna..."

No Martin NO NO NO!!!