The F1 Thread 2011 Season

Button does what Hamilton failed to do and picks off schumi straight away :lol:

FFS I missed it, fecking window crashed. Can someone just explain what happened?

Hamilton spent laps and laps trying to get past schumi, Lewis gets wide and jenson moved into P4 then button did what Lewis failed to do and passed schumi straight away :lol:

Bollocks, that was naughty stuff.

Nothing that Lewis and co haven't done in the past. Hell, Lewis put Timmo Glock in a similar position on the other side of a track in 08 'in the wet!', but you didn't hear two biased feckwits banging on about how dangerous it was.

I'm not saying it was slightly naughty, but if anybody else does it, those dickheads don't half bang on like they do when it's schumacher.

Oh feck of you cnuts in the commentary box. Most biased bunch of dickheads since James Allen.

You've been quiet most of this season until Schumacher pops up in a podium position :lol:

Nothing biased at all from Brundle & Coulthard.

Nothing that Lewis and co haven't done in the past. Hell, Lewis put Timmo Glock in a similar position on the other side of a track in 08 'in the wet!', but you didn't hear two biased feckwits banging on about how dangerous it was.

I'm pretty sure they did pick Hamilton up on that. They didn't say it was penalty worthy but they did say it was on the edge of legal.

That was two moves to defend from micheal there

Lewis is going to loose patience here and do something stupid I can feel it

Brundle bangs on about not seeing in his mirrors.

After the race I'm sure they talked about it. Even so that was in extreme wet weather, bit different. Are you going to pick up on everything they ever say against Schumi? I suggest you don't listen to the British broadcast.

JB catching Alonso but vettel is off in a world of his own again

Brawn sounds a bit fecked off with schumi now :lol:

Hamilton's top gear is too low, they didn't have a game plan for getting stuck behind the massively fast Merc.

After the race I'm sure they talked about it. Even so that was in extreme wet weather, bit different. Are you going to pick up on everything they ever say against Schumi? I suggest you don't listen to the British broadcast.

It's the international English language broadcast. My issue is that they only do it to Schumacher and nobody else. Yes he is a big name, but those two feckwits do it at every opportunity and have done all season.

There's a difference between blatant and constant ridicule, and treating everybody equally.